Subject: what separates USM from the rest of the courses out there?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:27:55 +0000 (UTC)

It's quite unexpected for such a transformative program

Pravesh, 

Let’s talk about something that you should probably consider before
buying _Ultimate Self Mastery_, guarantees.

Almost every course out there has a money back guarantee but remember
guys, money isn’t the issue.You can always make more and the bonuses
I have will teach you how to do that in your sleep! 

And when it comes to guarantees, it's never really about the money.
It's about the results. You want guaranteed RESULTS because...
That’s what you’re looking for. 

But how many people can truly promise that?

I'll tell you right now, it's not many. and with 1000% confidence
behind my products, I feel compelled to offer outrageous guarantees my
team aren't always too keen on.

_Ultimate Self Mastery_ will over deliver on everything it promises.
It creates a massive, positive, and transformation change which will
lead to a far richer quality of life, better income, less stress, and
more joy. 

But, if after 12 months you don’t see the desired results, you can
ask for your full refund & keep all the bonuses, AND still retain
full access to the course.

That’s how damn confident I am that this will program will hit the
mark for you.

→ CLAIM YOUR SPOT BEFORE THE CART CLOSES TOMORROW 11:59PM PST
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/AKyUORiN3P9c/L344]

And do you know how I can make this guarantee? Well, I'll share it
with you:

 

See what I mean? 

That’s why I can back it up with that big a claim, because I'll be
leading you through the next 12 months where ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS
SHOW UP and _press play_ for 1 hour a week.

Now, let’s talk about these bonuses because a lot of people don’t
realize _this dirty industry secret._

What most course creators do is look at what they've got in their
product catalog or what they've got lying around on their hard drive
that they can throw in that_ sounds good._ 

When what they should be doing is asking:

_"OK, what is going to compliment the actual course people are
buying?"_

_"What is really going to enhance or accelerate the learning
experience or the transformation?" _

That's why I picked these insane bonuses to go with this particular
offer until FRIDAY AT 11:59PM PST.

→ CLAIM YOUR SPOT BEFORE THE CART CLOSES FRIDAY 11:59PM PST
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/AKyUORiN3P9c/L344]

 

Here's what you'll get IN ADDITION to the _Ultimate Self Mastery
Program._

MY SUPER LEARNING GENIUS ($427 VALUE): Which is an audio entertainment
program whereby you put on headphones and it's shoehorns, your
brainwaves into a state associated, scientifically proven to
accelerate learning.

HOW TO START A BUSINESS WITH NO MONEY ($199 VALUE): Truly a game
changer. You'll never be able to say I can't afford it again because I
give you strategies on how to bypass the whole money aspect and shift
your relationship to it. 

HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR PEER GROUP ($349 VALUE): This is a big one for
the _Ultimate Self Mastery_ early adopters. Those who grow too fast
for their environment, need to learn how to constructively create or
find a peer group that serves their new way of thinking!

So there are some profound things you can do to change your life in
the immediate short term, and thats JUST from the bonuses within
_Ultimate Self Mastery. _

So what are you waiting for? 

Go click the link. YOU’VE GOT UNTIL TOMORROW 11:59PM PST.

→ CLAIM YOUR SPOT BEFORE THE CART CLOSES FRIDAY 11:59PM PST
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/AKyUORiN3P9c/L344]

All of you guys go commit to _Ultimate Self Mastery_ or just check it
out and see if it resonates. 

I want you to be one of those comments inside the program when OTHERS
login and see how big a transformation you've made.

And it would warm my heart to see that happen for you :)

From my heart to yours!

-Peter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pDGM/L344] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.krtra.com/u/V6eb/pDGM/L344]

Transformational Product Services Ltd<br />Unit 501, 5/F., Valley Centre, No.80-82 Morrison Hill Road<br />Wan Chai<br />Hong Kong

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -