Subject: Fwd: Future UNDV - Buyer DA Request
From: Parvez Alam <[email-masked]>
To: Akanksha Kwatra <[email-masked]>, Gillbrinne Zola Moke <[email-masked]>, Ekta VGG <[email-masked]>, Jacques Lundja <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Anibal Silva <[email-masked]>, Amitej Dhar <[email-masked]>, Nikhil Mittal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Ashwani Panicker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 03:42:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Can you please contact the buyer of the below orders for DA/LDA and escalate it to returns once they provide it. 

TID 

EVENT DATE 	

EVENT NAME 	

BUYER 

21289278 	

16/01/2020 18:00 	

Feuerwerk der Turnkunst - OPUS 	

DE - Akanksha 

22416839 	

16/01/2020 19:00 	

Angele 	

FR - Gillbrine 

23435559 	

17/01/2020 19:30 	

Shen Yun 	

EN - Ekta 

21452569 	

17/01/2020 19:30 	

Marc-Antoine Le Bret 	

FR - Jacques 

23415244 	

18/01/2020 14:30 	

Strictly Come Dancing Live 	

EN - Pravesh 

23168478 	

21/01/2020 18:30 	

Melanie Martinez 	

PT - Anibal 

22491736 	

21/01/2020 19:00 	

Kaiser Chiefs 	

EN - Amitej 

22789029 	

22/01/2020 19:00 	

Carolin Kebekus - PussyNation 	

DE - Nikhil 

Kind Regards 
Parvez Khan 

From: "Meghan Flanagan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Stefan Asiminei" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Gallego" <[email-masked]>, "Parvez Alam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 8 January, 2020 15:59:28 
Subject: RE: Future UNDV - Buyer DA Request 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Parvez Alam ] , 

Can you please help assign the below orders out to agents ? 

Thanks, 

Meghan 

From: Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 08 January 2020 10:20 
To: Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Future UNDV - Buyer DA Request 

+ [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Meghan Flanagan ] 

Can you please assign below orders to get the buyer’s LDA and DA? Agents don’t need to reply in here, just escalate to Returns. 

We need only to ensure they will try 4 times to contact buyer before wrapping up the case in different days and moment of the day. 

Thanks, 

Stefan 

From: Douglas Gallego < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday 8 January 2020 10:18 
To: Stefan Asiminei < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Future UNDV - Buyer DA Request 

Hi Stefan, 

Could you please assign agents to contact the buyers from the bellow TIDs do request their DA/LDA ? 

	

TID 	

EVENT DATE 	

EVENT NAME 	

BUYER 

21289278 	

16/01/2020 18:00 	

Feuerwerk der Turnkunst - OPUS 	

DE 

22416839 	

16/01/2020 19:00 	

Angele 	

FR 

23435559 	

17/01/2020 19:30 	

Shen Yun 	

EN 

21452569 	

17/01/2020 19:30 	

Marc-Antoine Le Bret 	

FR 

23415244 	

18/01/2020 14:30 	

Strictly Come Dancing Live 	

EN 

23168478 	

21/01/2020 18:30 	

Melanie Martinez 	

PT 

22491736 	

21/01/2020 19:00 	

Kaiser Chiefs 	

EN 

22789029 	

22/01/2020 19:00 	

Carolin Kebekus - PussyNation 	

DE 

Could you please ask them to escalate to Returns, once the DA has been acquired ? 

Thank you, 

Douglas