Subject: Ticketek Member Registration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 14:15:15 +0000

---------------------------------------------------------
Please do not reply to this email.
Contact us online at http://www.ticketek.com.au/contactus
---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pravesh Singh,

Welcome to My Ticketek!
As a member you can buy tickets online and keep up to date on the hottest concerts, shows, sporting and family events and much more...

When contacting us please quote your My Ticketek membership number.
Login: [email-masked]
Membership number: 26213109

When you subscribe to My Ticketek Special Offers and/or the Newsletter you can:
- access special offers and discounts,
- access exclusive online pre sales before everyone else,
- plan your social calendar.

To update your Special Offer preferences so we only send you offers you are interested in, click below.
https://premier.ticketek.com.au/membership/UpdateAccountPreferences.aspx

Forgotten your password? Click below.
https://premier.ticketek.com.au/membership/ForgotPassword.aspx

To change your password, click below.
https://premier.ticketek.com.au/membership/ChangePassword_default.aspx

Earn your way to free entertainment! Click below.
http://www.purkle.com.au/

Kind Regards,

Ticketek Online

-------------------------------
http://www.ticketek.com.au/
-------------------------------