Subject: Re: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted
From: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>
To: Ritesh Sinha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 12:22:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ritesh, 

I have taken the action on all the cases. However some cases has been already escalated, delivery plan has been changed to e-ticket and few cases are in different language. Regarding to the T ID 22093426 & 22954748, event is only 1 hour away, I have attempted to call buyer but there was no response so I have requested to confirm the delivery address and wrap up the case. 

Please just review this. 

Kind Regards, 
Pravesh 

De: "Ritesh Sinha" <[email-masked]> 
Para: "Pravesh Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Malobika Purkayastha" <[email-masked]>, "Matondo Blessing" <[email-masked]>, "Rahul Kapoor" <[email-masked]>, "Nitish Sharma" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Danielle Whyte" <[email-masked]>, "brian sexton" <[email-masked]>, "Stefan Asiminei" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Gallego" <[email-masked]>, "Meghan Flanagan" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwani Panicker" <[email-masked]>, "Parvez Alam" <[email-masked]>, "Breda Cremins" <[email-masked]>, "Stephen Blake" <[email-masked]> 
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 6 De Dezembro de 2019 23:04:42 
Assunto: Re: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 

Hi, 

Please start working on below assigned case on high priority. 

Tid's marked in bold is urgent. 

S.No 	Pravesh (EN) 	Malobika (EN) 	Matondo Blessing (FR) 	Rahul (DE) 	Nitish(DE) 
1 	22093426 	20860293 	20935401 	23221745 	20350411 
2 	22954748 	21003788 	20935401 	22805799 	22571138 
3 	19326481 	20533607 	

4 	23298632 	20905115 	

5 	23159417 	22868953 	

6 	23084497 	23354802 	

7 	22121959 	23008766 	

8 	22757012 	22868660 	

9 	23112366 	20860293 	

10 	20905115 	21003788 	

11 	22868953 	20533607 	

12 	23354802 	22868660 	

13 	23008766 	21974029 	

You need to recall customers up to 4 times before wrapping up - if the Delivery address/LDA is provided, please to escalate to Returns. 

Thanks, 
Ritesh Sinha 

From: "Stephen Blake" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ritesh Sinha" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Danielle Whyte" <[email-masked]>, "brian sexton" <[email-masked]>, "Stefan Asiminei" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Gallego" <[email-masked]>, "Meghan Flanagan" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwani Panicker" <[email-masked]>, "Parvez Alam" <[email-masked]>, "Breda Cremins" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 6 December, 2019 22:42:59 
Subject: RE: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 

Please keep us up to date, thanks Ritish. 

Thank you 

Stephen Blake 

From: Ritesh Sinha <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 5:02:57 PM 
To: Stephen Blake <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Danielle Whyte <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]>; Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>; Ashwani Panicker <[email-masked]>; Parvez Alam <[email-masked]>; Breda Cremins <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 
Hi everyone, 

Will assign these case to the agents. 

Thanks, 
Ritesh Sinha 

From: "Stephen Blake" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Danielle Whyte" <[email-masked]>, "brian sexton" <[email-masked]>, "Stefan Asiminei" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Gallego" <[email-masked]>, "Meghan Flanagan" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwani Panicker" <[email-masked]>, "Parvez Alam" <[email-masked]>, "Breda Cremins" <[email-masked]>, "Ritesh Sinha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 6 December, 2019 22:22:37 
Subject: RE: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Parvez Alam ] Can you find out what is going on here and why there has been no action on any of these cases? 

Tagging [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Breda Cremins ] to follow up tomorrow. 

Thank you 

Stephen Blake 

From: Danielle Whyte <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 1:57:26 PM 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]>; Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>; Ashwani Panicker <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 
Hi Ashwani, 

Have the below been assigned? 

Please find below the updated list, as some TIDs are now past events, and some are this weekend so there is not enough time to contact and ship. 

	

TID 	

EVENT DATE 	

EVENT NAME 	

BUYER AFFILIATE 

20905115 	

11/12/2019 20:00 	

Rob Beckett 	

EN 

20935401 	

12/12/2019 18:00 	

Jean-Marie Bigard 	

FR 

22868953 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Aitch 	

EN 

23354802 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Loyle Carner 	

EN 

23008766 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Jimmy Carr - Terribly Funny 	

EN 

22868660 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Aitch 	

EN 

21974029 	

14/12/2019 18:30 	

The Bootleg Beatles 	

EN 

20860293 	

14/12/2019 18:30 	

Pete Tong Presents Ibiza Classics 	

EN 

21003788 	

14/12/2019 19:00 	

AJR 	

EN 

23103590 	

14/12/2019 19:00 	

Ludovico Einaudi 	

RU 

20533607 	

14/12/2019 20:00 	

Jack Whitehall 	

EN 

Kind regards, 
Danielle 

From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:16 PM 
To: Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]>; Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Danielle Whyte <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>; Ashwani Panicker <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Ashwani Panicker ] , 

Could you please assign the below cases to multiple agents in order to get this done quickly? 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Stefan Asiminei 
Sent: Wednesday 4 December 2019 17:15 
To: Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Danielle Whyte <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 
Importance: High 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Stephen Blake ] / [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Meghan
 Flanagan ] / [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Brian Sexton ] 

Hi All, 

Could you please assign following orders to outsourcing agents? Most urgent are the TIDs highlighted in RED and ORANGE. 

Advise agents to recall customer up to 4 times before wrapping up - if the Delivery address/LDA is provided, agent needs to escalate to Returns. [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Danielle Whyte ] will check regularly the Queue and ensure the tickets are sent (if escalation is made on time to be returned). 

Thank you, 

Stefan 

From: Douglas Gallego < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday 4 December 2019 17:08 
To: Stefan Asiminei < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Danielle Whyte < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: List of UNDV > 10 Days - Buyer to be contacted 

Hi Stefan, 

Could you please assign CF agents to contact the bellow buyers in order to acquire their DA/LDA to ship the UNDV tickets to? 

	

TID 	

EVENT DATE 	

EVENT NAME 	

BUYER AFFILIATE 

23221745 	

06/12/2019 18:00 	

Xavier Naidoo 	

DE 

20350411 	

06/12/2019 18:00 	

Xavier Naidoo 	

DE 

22093426 	

06/12/2019 18:30 	

Michael Bublé 	

EN 

22954748 	

06/12/2019 19:00 	

Giggs 	

EN 

19326481 	

07/12/2019 15:00 	

Marvel Universe Live! 	

EN 

23298632 	

07/12/2019 17:30 	

Dido 	

EN 

23159417 	

07/12/2019 18:00 	

Rod Stewart 	

EN 

22805799 	

07/12/2019 18:30 	

Idles 	

DE 

23084497 	

07/12/2019 19:00 	

Primal Scream 	

EN 

22121959 	

07/12/2019 19:00 	

Bastille 	

EN 

22757012 	

07/12/2019 20:00 	

Michael Kiwanuka 	

EN 

22571138 	

08/12/2019 13:00 	

Heidi - Das Musical 	

DE 

23112366 	

09/12/2019 19:00 	

D Block Europe 	

EN 

23339671 	

11/12/2019 19:00 	

SMOLIK / KEV FOX - THE ALL SAINTS TOUR 	

PL 

20905115 	

11/12/2019 20:00 	

Rob Beckett 	

EN 

20935401 	

12/12/2019 18:00 	

Jean-Marie Bigard 	

FR 

22868953 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Aitch 	

EN 

23354802 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Loyle Carner 	

EN 

23008766 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Jimmy Carr - Terribly Funny 	

EN 

22868660 	

12/12/2019 19:00 	

Aitch 	

EN 

21974029 	

14/12/2019 18:30 	

The Bootleg Beatles 	

EN 

20860293 	

14/12/2019 18:30 	

Pete Tong Presents Ibiza Classics 	

EN 

21003788 	

14/12/2019 19:00 	

AJR 	

EN 

23103590 	

14/12/2019 19:00 	

Ludovico Einaudi 	

RU 

20533607 	

14/12/2019 20:00 	

Jack Whitehall 	

EN 

21105126 	

14/12/2019 20:00 	

Bryan Adams 	

IT 

The highlighted colours correspond to the urgency. 

I'm adding [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Danielle Whyte ] to the thread as I will be OOO. 

Thank you in advance, 

Douglas