Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:06:16 +0530 (IST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: lsmindia.com

Subject: Parables Backend login change
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "iftekhar Ahmed" <[email-masked]>, "Hari Kishore. Prasad" <[email-masked]>, Romesh Singh <[email-masked]>, "Sona Kala . Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Rahul Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Devender Madan" <[email-masked]>, "Chetan Lalwani" <[email-masked]>, "Mayank k . arora" <[email-masked]>, "Ramananda " <[email-masked]>, "Binod Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Ravi Anand. Yadav" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:06:10 +0530 (IST)

Hello, 

Parables Backend has changed. Please see the new Ids below- 

Username: [email-masked] 

Password: Parables@LSM 

Regards, 
Subir