Subject: Slots Craze
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "Mouna bouabdallah" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 15:52:50 +0530 (IST)

Date: 15 July 2015 
http://owncloud.luckgenome.com/index.php/s/PKolJAQflbYgQFF 

Date: 17 July 2015 

http://owncloud.luckgenome.com/index.php/s/4psFyMYmf7dlGLx 

Date: 20 July 2015 

http://owncloud.luckgenome.com/index.php/s/KkqNDacleluqkLK 

Date: 21 July 2015 

http://owncloud.luckgenome.com/index.php/s/NLNlr9KiDRSwd17 

Date: 22 July 2015 
http://owncloud.luckgenome.com/index.php/s/41qTBgfVMSiJgP8 

Hi again, 

I am attaching a file with the login credentials for Rachel Williams. 

Please only log in to her Facebook for the Graph API explorer ( https://developers.facebook.com/ ) and to check the application page for tickets sent as private Facebook messages. 

I'll explain further in training. 

Thanks, 
Elitsa 

Regards