Subject: Re: FW: Out of control Slots Craze
From: Chantelle Russak <[email-masked]>
To: Guy Ezra <[email-masked]>, 'scsupport' <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 11:13:28 +0300
List-Id: <scsupport.luckgenome.com>

Hi Guy

Could you please send the email address of the player

Thanks
Chantelle

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Guy Ezra <[email-masked]> 
Date:26/07/2015  07:23  (GMT+02:00) 
To: 'scsupport' <[email-masked]> 
Subject: FW: Out of control Slots Craze 

thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Ginny's' via Luck Genome Info [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 4:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Out of control Slots Craze

On many occasions when I spin, the reels don't stop. I actually have to
re-boot and re-start the game. It's one of my favorites and I end up losing
that spin. Any suggestions or fixes or ways to make it stop easily?  I've
tried to stop it many ways - nothing else works. Thanks for your
consideration. 

Sent from my iPad