Subject: MEX Insurance Update
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:59:03 +0530

Please add this to your training docs:

Why the Daily quote for insurance is so high/expensive? (for 20+ days) 

It should be noted that anything if you want insurance for over 20 days,
please consider buying a semi-annual policy because semi-annual has discount
applied over the daily rate. Also the annual policy is even discounted more.

 

From: Mex Insurance 
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2015 7:38 PM
To: Akhil Walia [LSM]
Subject: Re: CallCenter Escalation | Live Chat

It should be noted that anything over 20 days should consider a semi-annual
policy because semi-annual has discount applied over the daily rate.  Also
the annual policy is even discounted more.

-Mex Insurance Online Support

www.mexinsurance.com

mobi

On May 31, 2015, at 3:18 AM, LiveSalesman <[email-masked]> wrote:

 MexInsurance Call Center Escalation

			

	

General Information 

Communication Type:

Live Chat

Date & Time:

05-30-2015 9:20 PM PST

Operator:

Cherryl

Duration:

00:04:02

Customer Information 

Name:

Khanh

Phone Number:

5104997239

Email Address:

[email-masked]

Operator Feedback

Was the issue resolved?

Yes, issue was resolved

Note:

Client just purchased a 30 days policy and he was a bit surprised why it
cost him almost $400. He stated how can a normal Hispanic American like him
afford the insurance with his monthly salary. I have explained to him that
the quote or the price generated was based on the details he has provided
upon purchasing the insurance online and on the coverage of his policy.

Customer Feedback

Satisfaction Rating:

Not Rated

Exit Survey

None

Chat Transcript 

You are now chatting with 'Cherryl'

11:21am

Khanh

11:21am

Hi

Cherryl

11:21am

Welcome to MexInsurance.com. How may I assist you today?

Hi Khanh

Khanh

11:22am

I just pruchased a policy with you guys, and was a lil shock that it costs
quite a bit, considering it's a 30 days policy and cost almost 400 dollars..

My question is...how can a normal Hispanic Mesican afford insurance with
their daily monthly salary?

11:23am

Forget it.

Cherryl

11:24am

I'm sorry to hear that. Basically the quote generated was based on the
information you have provided online.

Khanh

11:24am

Okay. Thanks

Cherryl

11:24am

You are welcome.

			

 Thank you