Subject: RE: Contact Form Submitted - TXT
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:50:29 +0530

If anyone does not know what details to collect or the live google doc seems
very lengthy to read.

TXT Live Chat Instructions are also available in KB.

https://lsmindia.freshdesk.com/solution/categories/6000012415 

For login details check with Jade or Steph.

 

From: Akhil P Walia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 10:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: Contact Form Submitted - TXT

Please be guided as per below feedback.

 

From: Akhil Walia [LSM] 
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 4:43 PM
To: Stephanie 611; Richard Plateros; Jade Cuizon
Subject: Fwd: Contact Form Submitted

Kind regards,

Akhil

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jon Rowsell (txtNation)" 
Date: 1 June 2015 3:17:53 pm IST
To: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Contact Form Submitted

Hi Akhil, 

Below chat looks generally good, though it seems that on the below we didnt
ask for Skype details, possible to reinforce that with the team please?

-- 

Regards,

Jon
---------------------------
J.G.Rowsell, txtNation.

- Office switchboard:   <tel:%2B44%20%280%291752%20484333> +44 (0)1752
484333
- Office direct dial:  <tel:%2B44%20%280%291752%20485369> +44 (0)1752 485369
- Mobile:  <tel:%2B44%20%280%297966660999> +44 (0)7966660999
- Skype: txtnationjrowsell

**********************************************************

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 1 June 2015 at 04:08
Subject: Contact Form Submitted
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

New Contact Form Submission

A contact form was submitted from gateway.txtnation.com to SugarCRM at
04:08.

refered_by

gateway.txtnation.com

campaign_id

615000f3-de2a-ef8e-c6a7-49788a5ba49e

redirect_url

http://gateway.txtnation.com//crm_success_page.php
<http://gateway.txtnation.com/crm_success_page.php> 

assigned_user_id

1

team_id

1

req_id

account_name;first_name;last_name;webtolead_email1;

human

9482713

account_name

N/A

first_name

John

last_name

Richard 

webtolead_email1

[email-masked]

primary_address_country

USA

phone_work

415 675 7654 <tel:415%20675%207654> 

description

John10:48 AM Hello There 10:48 AM Nikkie has joined. Nikkie10:48 AM Welcome
to txtNation livechat service. Hi John. How can I help you? John10:48 AM
Yeah Nikkie John10:49 AM I actually just found this web on Google i JUST
WANT TO KNOW HOW IT WORK Am from California John10:50 AM And i want to know
if i can be using this web site to send text messages to my clients in
Australia Nikkie10:51 AM Basically, txtNation is Global SMS text messaging
solutions for business. John10:51 AM Can i be using this web to send sms to
my clients in Germany, France and Australia Nikkie10:51 AM We offer
traditional and alternative billing solutions via SMS, WAP, automated phone,
and online via credit card and leading payment gateways. All in one place.
Target millions of mobile and web users around the world with txtNation's
global billing solutions. John10:51 AM ? Nikkie10:51 AM I see that you are
interested in sending text messages to your clients all over the world.
Nikkie10:52 AM We can provide you the solutions you are looking. John10:52
AM Yes Nikkie Yes Nikkie Have tried some web but not working out fine
Nikkie10:52 AM Can you please confirm your complete name with your phone
number and your country code? John10:53 AM Can i pay with my USA Credit Card
? Nikkie10:54 AM That can be best answered by our representative so you will
get fully assisted about this. Nikkie10:55 AM Please provide me the
information requested above. John10:55 AM What information please ?
Nikkie10:56 AM Your complete name and your phone number with your country
code please. John10:56 AM You want to sign up for me over there ?
Nikkie10:57 AM This is just for our reference so we can address you better.
Nikkie10:59 AM Are we still connected John? John11:00 AM John Richard 415
675 7654 and zipcode 95051 Yes Nikkie11:00 AM Thank you. John11:00 AM You
have the info Nikkie11:00 AM is this your email address
[email-masked]? John11:00 AM Yes Nikkie11:01 AM I will have our
representative to contact you back and provide you the information about the
solutions that would suit your needs. John11:02 AM Oh Okay Nikkie11:02 AM
Please wait a callback within 24-48 hours standard time. Sometime it is
sooner than expected so please keep your phone line open. John11:03 AM
Alright Thanks Nikkie11:03 AM You are most welcome. Is there anything else I
can help you with? John11:05 AM No! Thanks Nikkie11:05 AM Thank You for
using our txtnation.com chat. Should you have any further queries please
feel free to contact us again. 11:05 AM 

client_id_address

122.55.16.213

dup_checked

1