Subject: FW: UPDATE! Daily Rewards
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Devender Madan'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ravi Parkash . Gupta'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sona Kala . Chakma'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ramananda '" <[email-masked]>, "'Romesh Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bidyut Kumar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Binod Joshi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Soumya Mukherjee'" <[email-masked]>, "'Surajit Bhadra'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mayank k . arora'" <[email-masked]>, "'S indra kumar . singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rahul Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Pritish Nandi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 21:38:38 +0530

FYI

 

From: Susan Ramaswamy 
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:39 PM
To: manager
Cc: Andrew Alsdurf; Tari G. Abidde; Shirley Malean
Subject: UPDATE! 

We will be launching DailyRewards onto Zopim/Zendesk today as the transition
with InboxPounds and SendEarnings has been going so well. 

We will be launching InboxDollars to Zopim / Zendesk on Tuesday, May 26th. 

Please note that we are CLOSED on Memorial Day on May, 25th, 2015 (Monday).
So there will be a delay in Resolution team response by 1 day to tickets
escalated.  
We will have coverage on Saturday May 27th but no coverage Sunday or Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

 

Susan Ramaswamy

Sr. Member Services Manager

[email-masked]

Office (651-)289-0746

InboxDollars|SendEarnings|DailyRewards|InboxPounds

 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMy5laKq0zT4-E-uEVaes1
UmdrrDBNLcV885DmiZijjawAMtuh

Named to Description: Description: cid:[email-masked]
Fastest Growing Private Companies in America List 2008-2013