Subject: RE: IBD Zimbra group email addresses for non-dedicated agents
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 23:14:22 +0530

Hi All,

Please find below the 4 Zopim logins for non-dedicated agents on
InbodDollars.

https://dashboard.zopim.com 

Login 1: [email-masked]       

Login 2: [email-masked]       

Login 3: [email-masked]       

Login 4: [email-masked]       

Password for all above is LSM@1234

Dedicated agents (Bidyut, Surajit and Sona) should use their own login which
is their zimbra email address. If need to reset password, can do so at
https://dashboard.zopim.com 

NOTE:

As per the login requirement and available agents in shift, one person
should use one login. 

Example: during morning shift Devendra can use IBD@ and Ravi can use IBD2@.
You people need to coordinate with each other as who is using which login as
only one person can use a login at a time. Else check with supervisor who
can allocate you login for that day.

Secondly, as soon you login Zopim, please make sure to change your Display
Name to the one which is assigned in LivePerson. 

On left menu, Settings >> Personal >> Profile >> Display Name (Do not change
email or anything else)

Example: Devendra will change his display name to 'Denvy' as soon he is
login on Zopim and ready to take chats.

Ensure the desktop alerts and sound on Zopim is enabled. Everyone should
login and get familiar with Zopim by creating a test chat with each other
from this link:
https://v2.zopim.com/widget/livechat.html?key=2OQJceq8R4djaF4pK7n6rxubPJAHFM
Xk 

Any issues please sort it out before 18th as we are going live on Daily
rewards and SendEarnings.

And until instructed, do not logout LivePerson!

Regards

Akhil

From: Akhil P Walia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:44 AM
Subject: IBD Zimbra group email addresses for non-dedicated agents
Importance: High

Hi Parveen,

Please create following email groups in Zimbra and add people mentioned
below in those groups.

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha
                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

@Sups: 

-Susan will be sending 4 login IDs for Zopim/Zendesk on above 4 email
addresses to be used by non-dedicated agents on Inbox.

-Bidyut, Surajit and Sona will get their own logins with their Zimbra email
as they have been officially designated as dedicated agents. 

-Which ever shared agent will any of the above common logins will need to
change his/her Display name each time in Zopim before taking chats else will
be difficult to track who did what.

- If agent will have issue in logging-in and password needs to be reset etc.
one of the above people in group who will be in shift can get it in their
email and then share with agent.

- Right now firewall is blocked to receive emails directly from
Zopim/Zendesk.

Regards

Akhil