Subject: IBD Zimbra group email addresses for non-dedicated agents
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: "parveen kumar" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 03:44:28 +0530

Hi Parveen,

Please create following email groups in Zimbra and add people mentioned
below in those groups.

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha
                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

                [email-masked]        - Devendra, Mayank, Subir, Rama,
Pritish, Akhil, Deeksha

@Sups: 

-Susan will be sending 4 login IDs for Zopim/Zendesk on above 4 email
addresses to be used by non-dedicated agents on Inbox.

-Binod, Surajit and Sona will get their own logins with their Zimbra email
as they have been officially designated as dedicated agents. 

-Which ever shared agent will any of the above common logins will need to
change his/her Display name each time in Zopim before taking chats else will
be difficult to track who did what.

- If agent will have issue in logging-in and password needs to be reset etc.
one of the above people in group who will be in shift can get it in their
email and then share with agent.

- Right now firewall is blocked to receive emails directly from
Zopim/Zendesk.

Regards

Akhil