Subject: FW: Chat Operator Training
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 03:16:07 +0530

Please check the update below.

See if you have received Zopim/Zendesk login in Zimbra.

From: Andrew Alsdurf 
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 3:07 AM
To: manager
Cc: Andrew Alsdurf; Susan Ramaswamy; Deeksha Dadu; Saurabh Dadu; Akhil Walia
[LSM]
Subject: Chat Operator Training

LiveSalesman Management,

Attached is a document we have drafted for training Operators to provide
Chat assistance through Zopim (as well as for escalation through Zendesk).
I have also attached an Excell document containing the Chat Shortcuts we
have created through Zopim to replace the CRs we had with LivePerson.  Since
Zopim does not currently include a method for structuring the Shortcuts used
in Chat, I'm including this document as a reference list for Chat Agents to
know what Shortcuts we have created and what they say, however, I would like
to emphasize that Operators will need to rely less on Shortcuts within the
Zopim system than LivePerson.  The Shortcuts are color-coded by topic, and a
color-key is included in a separate spreadsheet.

We will be launching Zopim Chat and Zendesk ticketing gradually to allow
time for Agents to adjust to this new system and to accommodate any changes
we need to make based on feedback from our Members.  At this time, we are
planning on launching in SendEarnings and DailyRewards on Monday, May 18,
and launching through InboxDollars and InboxPounds the following week.  If
you need more time to train Agents using the information I've included,
please let us know that along with your expected timetable, so we can make
any needed adjustments.

Also, if you have any questions about the content of the documents I've
attached let us know!

 

Andy

_______________________________________________________

Andy Alsdurf

Member Services Representative

[email-masked]

Office - (651) 289-0735

 

Named to Description: cid:[email-masked] Fastest Growing
Private Companies in America List 2008-2010