Subject: Re: Blx feedback - Procedure issues
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Amandeep Jangra <[email-masked]>
Cc: admin <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 22:34:47 +0530 (IST)

Amandeep- I am still awaiting your explanation on this tickets. Kindly reply. 

Regards 
Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Amandeep Jangra" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "admin" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 3:32:12 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Blx feedback - Procedure issues 

Hello Amandeep, 

I really want to know WHY you are playing with below tickets. Not once, but multiple times over many days you took the tickets again and again, and released them w/o doing anything. They are ONLY spam anyway. What is your purpose behind this? Please explain in details. 

LTK1221601422241X 

LTK1221601432418X 

LTK1221601469328X 

LTK1221601463193X 

LTK1221601468091X 

LTK1221601472754X 

LTK1221601435794X 

LTK1221601416572X 

LTK1221601365638X 

LTK1221601491361X 

Also, please see below tickets, and explain for not following the procedure. 

LTK1221601213705X - Ticket kept pending on June 26 for shipping label, next reminder sent on July 5 (9 days) 

Why is the procedure not followed of sending reminders after every 3 days time period, and closing after 3rd reminder. 

LTK1221601337963X - Email sent on July 3, ticket released pending July 6 without another reminder. 

LTK1221601262483X - Last email sent on July 4, ticket taken and released w/o action on July 5, and then on July 6. Why are you not putting time line as 3 days?  You are creating unnecessary work load. 

LTK1221601476747X - Last email sent on June 28 by Obaid, ticket taken and released w/o action by you on July 6. We need to send reminder to Cx after 3 days. Why was it not followed here? 

LTK1221601471008X - Incomplete email and then corrected emails sent on June 27. 2nd reminder sent on July 1, final reminder on July 4. Why is the ticket pending? 

LTK1221601475577X - Last email sent on July 2, and then took the ticket and released subsequently w/o any action on July 3 & 4. Why not putting timeline of 3 days? 

	LTK1221601422241X 
Create Date: 	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:15 AM 
Ticket Status: 	Resolved 
Last Event: 	null on Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:48 PM 

	Expand all 

  	Time Stamp 	Type 	Details 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:56 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:56 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:15 AM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:15 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:14 AM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:13 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:20 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:19 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:19 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:17 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:03 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:02 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:01 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:00 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:48 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:47 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:42 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:41 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:46 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:35 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:35 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:34 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:33 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:46 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:46 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:46 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:45 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:40 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:39 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:16 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:16 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:37 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:37 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:17 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:17 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:16 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:14 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:14 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:13 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:09 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:09 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:58 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:57 PM 	Note 	A new note was added by 'Amandeep Jangra'. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:56 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:55 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:53 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:53 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:52 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:51 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:50 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:49 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:48 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:48 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:48 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 3:48 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:22 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:15 AM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:15 AM 	Escalated 	Ticket was escalated. 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:15 AM 	Created 	Ticket created.. Skill BX-EN-L1 
	Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:15 AM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Facebook'. 

  

	LTK1221601432418X 
Create Date: 	Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM 
Ticket Status: 	Resolved 
Last Event: 	null on Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:09 PM 

	Expand all   	Time Stamp 	Type 	Details 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:57 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:57 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:56 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, July 6, 2014 1:56 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:15 AM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:15 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:14 AM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, July 5, 2014 11:13 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:20 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:19 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:19 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, July 4, 2014 3:17 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:03 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:02 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:01 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, July 3, 2014 4:00 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:47 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:47 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:42 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:41 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:47 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:46 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:35 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:35 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:34 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Saturday, June 28, 2014 3:33 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:46 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:46 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:45 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:45 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:44 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Friday, June 27, 2014 3:39 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:16 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:16 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Thursday, June 26, 2014 3:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:37 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:37 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:43 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:42 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:17 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:17 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:15 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:15 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:14 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:14 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 1:09 PM 	Released 	Ticket was released by 'Amandeep Jangra'.Status: Resolved. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 11:31 AM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Amandeep Jangra'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM 	Escalated 	Ticket was escalated. 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM 	Created 	Ticket created.. Skill BX-EN-L1 
	Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:39 AM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Facebook'. 

Regards 
Subir