Subject: Order Status Payment Verification
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:11:29 +0530 (IST)

[email-masked] 
	
9:46 PM (20 minutes ago) 

to me 

Dear Melaney,
 We need to verify your recently placed order.  Please call our
 Payment Verification Dept at 1-800-991-6828 or 1-715-261-9588 International, and refer to your customer ID number in the lower
 left hand corner of this notification.  For rush deliveries, please
 call back before 2PM CT to expedite your order.  We will hold your
 order for 7 days awaiting your response.  Please disregard this
 message if we have spoken to you regarding this order.
 Thank you, Footlocker Payment Verification Department
 Business Hours: Monday - Friday 7a-11p CT, Saturday & Sunday 9a-7p CT
 Customer Number:  12267697  Order Number:  11048001

                             KB: 10 0000011048001 990713025          CN: 

Regards 
Subir