Subject: Re: LTK122160637535X
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Gelna Genosolango <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:53:10 +0530 (IST)

Gelna, We are verifying with invoice and merchant website price, plus additional check if required. 

Pls discuss the matter with Akhil and he will explain further. Thanks 

Regards 
Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gelna Genosolango" <[email-masked]> 
To: "subir" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 7:16:07 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: LTK122160637535X 

Dear Subir sir, 

Good day! 

Pls advise if should I proceed to amend the value of the following shipments and if I follow the value after the promotion or the actual value of the items as it stated on the invoice ?  As per cs , they got vip promotion on the outlet shop . I know you have updated in cherry which discounts are applicable , I mean which discount is valid and accepted .  apparently I could no longer find it on cherry internal http://cherryinternal.com/support/index.php?action=kb&article=76 . Can you advise me the link please ? The following shipments which has a promotional value are as follows: 

34542430200000045558642576152013 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
34542429200000045558642467762017 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
1ZW2187RYN02161328 - estimated but there is a promotion ( vip promotion as er cs) 
4204542492748999997724513013025326 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub )  wid promotion 
420454249400110200830137616712 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
420454249405511899560205201127 - estimated wid promotion 
1ZA50E671300820436  - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
USPSNOBARCODE - estimated 
420454249300120111400370819248 - estimated 
420454249400110200830138147475 -  back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
420454249400111899560200195503 -estima6ed 
420454249400110200881070286524 -  back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
1Z707188YP09816908 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
1ZE13A030208080361 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
420454249400111899560290582863 - estimated 
1Z6W20950327231139 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
1ZW2187R0305960236 - back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 
420454249205590102179033741385 -  back end does not state the value has been estimated ( forwarded to hub ) wid promotion 

Kindly advise 

Rgds, 
Gelna