Subject: Re: Prohibited Item Check
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:42:08 +0530 (IST)

Rgds Subir 

----- Forwarded Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shumona Banerji" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jayson Rogelio" <[email-masked]>, "Roshan Joseph" <[email-masked]>, "Pratity Gogoi" <[email-masked]>, "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>, "John Yohjan. Park" <[email-masked]>, "Jane Chow" <[email-masked]>, "Vivian Guo" <[email-masked]>, "M. Aejazuddin Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Md. Hasanuzzaman" <[email-masked]>, "Ibrahim Usmani" <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>, "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]>, "Jorge Kho" <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Sanjay Dutt" <[email-masked]>, "Alok Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "krishna tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Bhumica Chawla" <[email-masked]>, "Abhineet Khorana" <[email-masked]>, "Nathalie Ann. Retiza" <[email-masked]>, "Subhashish Bhaduri" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:41:07 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Re: Prohibited Item Check 

Hello, 

I have reviewed some 'Item Check' escalation to HUB. Very shocked to see very common items being escalated, which are clear whether we can Ship or Not. Here are some list I found in just 2 pages. 

LTK1214302802210X, Pratity 
http://www.harrods.com/product/millesime-1849-75ml/creed/000000000003425068?cat1=bc-creed&cat2=bc-cr 
Item- Fragrance/Spray which is a known PG item. Why was it escalated? 

LTK1214302803565X , Jayson 
http://www.southrivermiso.com/store/p/3-Azuki-Bean-Miso.html 
Item: Organic food and such items are OK to ship. 
Suite no. provided is 0000-0000, but Cx suite is 0759-6188. Why dummy suite was put here? 

LTK1214302807041X, Vivian 

http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/little-luxuries/heavenly-fragrance-rollerball-dream-angels?Pro Item- Fragrance/Spray which is a known PG item.Why was it escalated? 

LTK1214302801681X, Bhumica 
http://www.amazon.com/Glycolic-Acid-30-Gel-Peel/dp/B006ZBKH2Y/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A3FA1EX1259T 
Item: Glycolic acid 30% (Chemical peel) for skin and obviously is not a shippable item. 

LTK1214302816612X, Ibrahim 
http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Paperwhite-Resolution-Display-Next-Gen/dp/B00AWVXK5O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 
Item: Kindle, and this has always been a OK item. Why the confusion?? 

LTK1214302733884X, Hasan 
http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-GEL-Forte-Running-Storm-Lightning/dp/B0088WI36K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1 
Item: Shoes. Do we ever prohibit shipping shoes??? 

LTK1214302733884X, Hasan 
http://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-04383-Allergen-Reducing-Cleaner/dp/B000R2WEJQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF 
Item: Hamilton Beach True Air Allergen Reducer . Simply a cleaning device which are OK to ship. 

LTK1214302820546X, Jayson 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CROZQZG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3FA1EX1259TCZ 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CROZQZG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3FA1EX1259TCZ 
Items: Chemical Peels, can not ship. 
Also, why multiple items were escalated under same AE case. You need to create individual cases. 

LTK1214302827810X, Pratity 
http://www.amazon.com/Signature-Jelly-Belly-Beans-4-Pound/dp/B001XSMANI/ref=sr_1_1?s=grocery&ie=UTF8 
Item: J jelly beans, which are OK to ship. 

LTK1214302827810X, Pratity 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kitkat-flavors-from-Japan-Maccha-Green-tea-Strawbery-Chocolate-Nestle-Matcha 
Item: Chocolate, which are OK item to ship. What made you think it is PG? 

LTK1214302923369X, Ibrahim 
http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-CHDHX-301-HERO3-Black-Edition/dp/B009TCD8V8/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie= 
Item: camera, which is OK to ship.What made you think it is PG? 

LTK1214302922111X, Ibrahim 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DOPNLJ0/ref=fs_ta 
Item: Kindle, which is OK to ship. What made you think it is PG? 

LTK1214302868449X, Kaeiara 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/370904842292?ssPageName=STRK:null:IT 
Item: Lighter which are OK to ship without fuel. Why are you not aware? 

Rgds Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Shumona Banerji" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Prohibited Item Check 

Dear Team 

In recent time ,we have received such tickets e.g # LTK1214301317868X (item was glue )where the item was clearly a listed PG item however,the agent raised the request to get the item checked and Hub team confirmed it to be OK to shipped.Later on, when the customer got the item shipped to Bx ,the same was marked PG. 

Now the customer is disputing the same and we may have to refund him.So going forward ,please ensure that the items which are listed on the site as PG should not be forwarded for being checked from the hub.I am sure there will be always somebody who has accessibility of the net to check the link sent by the customer . 

Please note for immediate action. 

-- 
With Warm Regards 
Shumona Banerji