Subject: Re: Master Card Progam Cosing (MX Member Group): MC promo codes
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jayson Rogelio <[email-masked]>, Vijay Pathak <[email-masked]>, Roshan Joseph <[email-masked]>, Pratity Gogoi <[email-masked]>, Shumona Banerji <[email-masked]>, "John Yohjan. Park" <[email-masked]>, Jane Chow <[email-masked]>, Vivian Guo <[email-masked]>, "M. Aejazuddin Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Md. Hasanuzzaman" <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Jorge Kho <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakas
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 17:39:14 +0530 (IST)

Hi, 

The MC promo issue has been resolved. Pls update customer accordingly. 

Rgds Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jayson Rogelio" <[email-masked]>, "Vijay Pathak" <[email-masked]>, "Roshan Joseph" <[email-masked]>, "Pratity Gogoi" <[email-masked]>, "Shumona Banerji" <[email-masked]>, "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]>, "John Yohjan. Park" <[email-masked]>, "Jane Chow" <[email-masked]>, "Vivian Guo" <[email-masked]>, "M. Aejazuddin Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Md. Hasanuzzaman" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Ibrahim Usmani" <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>, "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]>, "Jorge Kho" <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Sanjay Dutt" <[email-masked]>, "Alok Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "krishna tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Bhumica Chawla" <[email-masked]>, "Abhineet Khorana" <[email-masked]>, "Nathalie Ann. Retiza" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:17:25 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Master Card Progam Cosing (MX Member Group): MC promo codes 

FYI, 

all customers listed were already informed by email as required. 

Hello team, 

Please be advise that old MC customers- now BX will not be able to use the promo codes MC10off and MC25off until Monday since there is a bug in the system. If there is any customer complaining about it, please ask them to wait until Monday. Please inform them as well that the hub is closed until Monday so the shipments will not be shipped until that date anyway. 

In addition, we have filtered old MC customers with shipments awaiting and we need to contact them and let them know that they can’t use the promo codes until Monday. Pls explain again that this will not cause further delays as the hub is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Please ask them to wait and apologise for the inconvenience. 

0726-5720 

0746-6274 

0747-7706 

0738-3972 

0746-7574 

0745-9338 

0739-5874 

0758-1388 

0738-2818 

0739-0418 

0721-2596 

0730-2738 

0724-8512 

0738-9324 

0756-2432 

0745-7184 

0729-2940 

0739-2564 

0745-1908 

0758-1532 

0749-1402 

Thank you 

Regards, 

Julia&Ljubica 

ä ✌ h ↑ L