Subject: Re: Issue tickets
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Shumona Banerji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:15:35 +0530 (IST)

LTK1214301960279X - Albert - Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 
LTK1214301940625X - Roge (Jayson) - Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 
LTK1214301936600X Rajiv/Albert (LTK1214301940625X) Not checking history despire repeated 

reminder. 
LTK1214301936659X Hassan (LTK1214301940625X) Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 
LTK1214301939758X Rick(LTK1214301940625X) Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 

Rgds Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shumona Banerji" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:06:46 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Re: Issue tickets 

LTK1214301960279X - Albert - Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 

Rgds Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shumona Banerji" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 11:43:09 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Issue tickets 

LTK1214301956403X - Kaeiara - Not checking history despire repeated reminder. 
LTK1214301956649X - Albert - Resolved a relevant ticket without responding. 

Rgds Subir