Subject: Fwd: Websites for Yomdel
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 13:18:42 +0530 (IST)

----- Forwarded Message ----- 
From: "deeksha dadu" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked], "pankaj" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 12:32:28 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Websites for Yomdel 

http://www.arval.co.uk (car leasing, finance) 
http://progressive-sports.co.uk (sports franchisee recruitment) 
http://academyofphysicalmedicine.co.uk (medical) 
http://www.itsupportbusiness.co.uk (IT support) 
http://marquee-hertfordshire.co.uk (marquee hire) 
http://www.compare-it-support.com (IT support) 
http://www.getthebestof.co.uk (franchisee recruitment) 
http://www.thebestsingingwaiters.com (entertainment) 
http://entrepreneurscircle.org (business marketing, networking club) 
http://www.honeyfizz.co.uk (cosmetic surgery training) 
http://www.sugarboxclinic.co.uk (medical cosmetic treatments) 

-- 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi