Subject: Re: Citi HK Winners of Movie Tickets
From: gelna <[email-masked]>
To: subir chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 14:38:56 +0530 (IST)

Suite Number	shipments entitled	Movie tickets	

0816-8237	4	8	Voicemail -Left Message 
0775-1429	3	6	Voicemail  --Left Message
0799-5325	2	4	CS has received our email and confirmed that she is already aware of the correct quantity of the free movie tickets she is entitled with.
0801-8277	2	4	Voicemail -Left Message 
0786-2541	2	4	CS has received our email and confirmed that she is already aware of the correct quantity of the free movie tickets she is entitled with.
0818-5113	2	4	CS has received our email and confirmed that she is already aware of the correct quantity of the free movie tickets she is entitled with.
0800-5401	2	4	Spoken to cs but he requested to send him an email regarding this matter. Advised cs that we already sent an email and check his mailbox.
0817-7001	2	4	Spoken to cs and gave her the correct quantity and the the discount code. Also, advised cs to check our email regarding this matter.
0798-0029	2	4	CS has received our email and confirmed that he is already aware of the correct quantity of the free movie tickets she is entitled with.
0809-9865	2	4	Spoken to cs and gave him the correct quantity of the free movie ticket. He confirmed that he received an email regarding this matter.
0828-3909	2	4	Voicemail  --Left Message
0773-5821	2	4	Voicemail  --Left Message

----- Original Message -----
From: "subir chakma" <[email-masked]>
To: "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 4:15:33 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi
Subject: Citi HK Winners of Movie Tickets

Hello team, 

Please find attached a list of HK customers that have won movie tickets. We sent erroneous emails to them (twice…). 

We are resending a new one with correct information but we also need to call the first 12 customers of the list attached confirming them the number of tickets won and informing them about how to get them (please see below). 

We are also offering a promo code SORRY15 which is 15% discount: 

Thanks 

Julia&Ljubica