Subject: Re: Blx Feedback ticket
From: Jeannina Ruth <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:02:28 +0530 (IST)

Hi Sir, 

I do apologize, for what happened for this ticket code LTK1221602494987X. The reason why I take it, and back it on queue again, it's because 
I don't know how to resolve it and there's no one I can ask for help. I'm the only who shifts for afternoon. 

I do really apologize sir. 

Regards, 
Jeannina 
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jeannina Ruth" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Stephanie Escarpe" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:51:05 AM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi 
Subject: Blx Feedback ticket 

Hello Jeannina, 

Could you explain what is going on in this ticket. 

You took the ticket, re-assigned it to yourself, took it again, and did same thing several times. 

You did not escalate to Hub, or reponse to the Cx even. 

I am clueless what you intended to do. Pls explain. Thanks. 

	
		LTK1221602494987X 
	Create Date: 	Monday, December 15, 2014 9:32 PM 
	Ticket Status: 	Resolved 
	Last Event: 	Incoming Message on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 
	
	Details 

		Chat 

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:50 PM 
	
	Agent: 	Sumit Gogia 
	Visitor: 	Samer Pharaon 
	
	Chat currently in progress 
	
	Details 

		Expand all 
	
		Time Stamp 	Type 	Details 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Sumit Gogia'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Samer Pharaon'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:49 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:49 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:37 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:14 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:14 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:06 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:44 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:44 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:43 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:42 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:42 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:35 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:25 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:25 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
		Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
		Monday, December 15, 2014 10:42 PM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
		Monday, December 15, 2014 10:42 PM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Samer Pharaon'. 

Regards 
Subir