Subject: Blx Feedback ticket
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Jeannina Ruth <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephanie Escarpe <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:21:05 +0530 (IST)

Hello Jeannina, 

Could you explain what is going on in this ticket. 

You took the ticket, re-assigned it to yourself, took it again, and did same thing several times. 

You did not escalate to Hub, or reponse to the Cx even. 

I am clueless what you intended to do. Pls explain. Thanks. 

  	LTK1221602494987X 
Create Date: 	Monday, December 15, 2014 9:32 PM 
Ticket Status: 	Resolved 
Last Event: 	Incoming Message on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 
Details  

	Chat 

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:50 PM 
Agent: 	Sumit Gogia 
Visitor: 	Samer Pharaon 

Chat currently in progress 
Details  

	Expand all   	Time Stamp 	Type 	Details 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:50 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Sumit Gogia'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:54 PM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Samer Pharaon'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:49 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:49 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 8:37 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:14 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:14 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:06 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:44 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:44 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:43 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:42 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:42 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:35 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:25 PM 	Transferred In 	Ticket was transferred to 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:25 PM 	Transfered Out 	Ticket was transferred out by 'Jeannina Ruth'. 
	Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:12 PM 	Taken 	Ticket was taken by 'Jeannina Ruth'. Skill: BX-EN-L1. 
	Monday, December 15, 2014 10:42 PM 	Auto Acknowledge 	Acknowledgement sent. 
	Monday, December 15, 2014 10:42 PM 	Incoming Message 	New incoming message from 'Samer Pharaon'. 

Regards 
Subir