Subject: TTRS- imp chat
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Surya Jain <[email-masked]>, krishna tiwari <[email-masked]>, M ramananda <[email-masked]>, Abhay Kumar <[email-masked]>, Nitin Gupta <[email-masked]>, Harish Chauhan <[email-masked]>, Shashank Mishra <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar Singh <[email-masked]>, Devendra Madan <[email-masked]>, Raj Khandelwal <[email-masked]>, Manmohan Singh <[email-masked]>, Amandeep Jangra <[email-masked]>, Ankit Verma <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amol Tyagi <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 03:57:31 +0530 (IST)

Hello 
Please see an important chat on TTRS. 
User was not sure how to start the program/module. This is where your practical hands-on demo account is useful. 
I was able to guide the customer accordingly. 

Name: Grace 

E-mail (optional) 

Please Select: Support 

Agent 

2014.03.19 01:14 

Hello Grace. How may I help you? 

Grace 

01:15 

I am starting the course for Amy and I can't see what I need to do to start the first module level 1... 

Agent 

01:15 

Hi! Thank you for your enquiry. 

Do you have Home licence or Education licence? 

Grace 

01:15 

Home licence - we are all signed up and I have gone into Amy's user page 

Agent 

01:16 

Did you login at TTRSonline.com? 

Grace 

01:17 

yes -and I am in Amy's user page (with user name and password) 

Agent 

01:17 

Please allow me a minute while I check. 

Do you see any option "Start Course" on top,. 

01:18 

Grace 

01:19 

yes and we watched the introductory section but now dont know what to do.. 

Agent 

01:20 

You see any option to start Level 1, Module 1? 

Grace 

01:21 

I'm not being funny - but that was my question ! I can't see whwere / how to start module 1.. 

Agent 

01:22 

Go to Levels on left. 

and then You will see there Different Levels 1 to 24. 

Then click on Level 1 to start. 

01:23 

Are you with me, Grace? 

01:28 

Sorry - I was chatting to support agent but got cut off. I can't log into start module 1. I've seen the start course intro and am logged in with password etc but cant see how to actually get started with the programme. 

Agent 

01:29 

Do you see option "Levels" on left. 

Grace Kay 

01:30 

ok - I see - I have to click through that part.. sorry, being dim. 

Agent 

01:30 

No problems. Click on Level 1 > 

Grace Kay has left the chat.