Subject: FX
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: philippines <[email-masked]>, Rahul Kumar Singh <[email-masked]>, Nitin Gupta <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, Alok Kumar <[email-masked]>, Harish Chauhan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 05:15:12 +0530 (IST)

Payza and AlertPay is one or the same thing. 
Minimum deposit by Payza is same as per account type minimum deposit. 

	Deposit Methods 		Account deposits can be made using a variety of methods, including: 
-Visa & MasterCard Credit & Debit Cards, Diner's Club, JCB Credit & Debit Cards, 
-Bank Wire, 
- AlertPay (Payza) , LiqPay, OKPay 
-Perfect Money, RBK Money, Qiwi & SofortBanking - using the OKPay link 
For bank wire details please email [email-masked] 
We do not charge clients any fees for any deposit method. However, the various payment services may charge you fees directly. Please contact them for information regarding their fees. 

The following transcript has been automatically forwarded to you. 	

General Info 

Chat start time 	

Mar 8, 2014 4:33:29 PM EST 

Chat end time 	

Mar 8, 2014 4:35:59 PM EST 

Duration (actual chatting time) 	

00:02:30 

Operator 	

Anthony 

Pre-Chat Survey 

What is your name? 	

ibrahim 

Custom Variables 

skill 	

LF 

For full information see Chat Transcript Report 

	

Chat Transcript 

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond. 
info: You are now chatting with 'Anthony' 
Anthony: Hello, thank you for contacting us. How may I assist you? 
ibrahim: what is the minimum deposit payza? 
Anthony: We offer multiple account types, you can see a full listing of our offerings in the table below: 

Type 	

Min. Lot Size 	

Min. Deposit 

Micro 	

0.01 	

$100 

Standard 	

0.05 	

$500 

Professional 	

0.10 	

$1500 

Variable ECN* 	

0.10 	

$1500 

SWAP free 	

0.01 	

$1500 

*ECN commission charges are 4$/Lot and cover the trade round trip. 

ibrahim: there is no payza option in sginup file 
Anthony: Please submit a secure ticket so we may better assist you with your issue/inquiry, you may do so at the link below: 
Secure Ticket Submission