Subject: Item Check PG items - IMP
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Ratnam Sharma <[email-masked]>, Raj Kumar <[email-masked]>, Ankit Verma <[email-masked]>, Manmohan Singh <[email-masked]>, Sumit Gogia <[email-masked]>, Anas Mohammad <[email-masked]>, Upasna Shukla <[email-masked]>, "Raj S. Rawat" <[email-masked]>, Nitin Gupta <[email-masked]>, Devendra Madan <[email-masked]>, Amandeep Jangra <[email-masked]>, Alok Kumar <[email-masked]>, Sanjay Dutt <[email-masked]>, Vivian Guo <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Gelna
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:00:13 +0530 (IST)

Hello, 

Please see below a list of tickets escalated to Ops to advise whether an item is PG or not. 
As you can see some of the items are basic and they should NOT have been escalated. 

LTK1214302802210X –perfume   ( http://www.harrods.com/product/millesime-1849-75ml/creed/000000000003425068?cat1=bc-creed&cat2=bc-cr ) 
LTK1214302807041X- perfume   ( http://www.victoriassecret.com/beauty/little-luxuries/heavenly-fragrance-rollerball-dream-angels?Pro ) 
LTK1214302733884X- Shoes ( http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-GEL-Forte-Running-Storm-Lightning/dp/B0088WI36K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1 ) 
LTK122160689669X- kid’s tablet   ( http://www.amazon.com/Ematic-FTABMP2-4-3-Inch-Screen-Tablet/dp/B00BMJCQP0/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1& ) 
LTK122160687410X- fragrance oil   ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BYCYZPE/ref=gno_cart_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A19C14LXC48ZL2 ) 
LTK122160686774X- small table  ( http://www.neimanmarcus.com/en-sg/MacKenzie-Childs-Dark-Tiny-Table/prod72740107/p.prod?ecid=NMALRJ84 ) 
LTK122160684023X- cigar cutter  ( http://www.amazon.com/COHIBA-AccuCut-Stainless-Guillotine-Cutter/dp/B000WHY1QK/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&q ) 

Please make sure that prior to escalating a tickets : 

·          Check the FAQ Prohibited list:  http://www.borderlinx.com/pages/faq/prohibited 
·          Check on cs.borderlinx.com- Country tab- select the country and there is a list of PG items per country 
·          Check the ingredient list – in the URL customer provided 

Any questions, let me know. 

Regards, 

Katerina Mousia 
Customer Service Manager 

Regards 
Subir