Subject: Re: Colocation: 1
From: "E. Ganin" <[email-masked]>
To: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
Cc: Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>, Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, krishna tiwari <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:10:50 +0530 (IST)

This was my chat, I have either misunderstood the customer or the update. 

From what I understand the customer is looking for colocation service and as per update sent we only provide Dedicated server in LA, so I think we still can provide colocation in other Datacenters. 

with regards, 
Ganin 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Samir Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Parag Chaturvedi" <[email-masked]>, "krishna tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "E ganin" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Bikas Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:44:46 AM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Colocation: 1 

Yesterday I sent feedback about colocation and dedicated servers both are in LA. 
Here customer is looking for colocation in Chicago. 
And not once he has been told we have colocation in LA. 

Whose chat is this? 

	

10:03 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hello, Chris . Can I help you with anything today? 

10:03 AM 	

Chris: 	

Hi 

10:03 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hi Chris 

10:03 AM 	

Rachel: 	

How may I help you today? 

10:03 AM 	

Chris: 	

Do you have availabilty for single server colocation in Chicago? 

10:04 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Are you looking for our colocation service? 

10:04 AM 	

Chris: 	

Yes 

10:04 AM 	

Rachel: 	

I see 

10:04 AM 	

Rachel: 	

I can check for you and let you know 

10:04 AM 	

Chris: 	

and availability specifically in chicago 

10:05 AM 	

Rachel: 	

How much rack space do you need? 

10:05 AM 	

Chris: 	

as mentioned a single server 

10:06 AM 	

Rachel: 	

ok, and how much power in Amps will you require? 

10:06 AM 	

Chris: 	

just the basics you offer 

10:06 AM 	

Rachel: 	

I will make a note of it 

10:07 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Could you please confirm if your email is [email-masked] and phone number is 9513266404? 

10:10 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor Exited Chat 

This transcript was delivered to you courtesy of Velaro, Inc.