Subject: Colocation: Reminder
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, krishna tiwari <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
Cc: E ganin <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 01:48:24 +0530 (IST)

Who has taken this chat? 
Clearly you put a blind eye to updates sent. 
Several Weeks ago it was informed that our Dedicated and Colocation service is only available for Los Angeles. 
This is even updated in Cherry internal KB. 

But still customer has been told we can get him NY dedicated server. 

Below is what is in KB 

2. Colocation Service and Pricing: 
a. The pricing given on website for Colocation Service is for Los Angeles datacenter only. 
http://www.colocationamerica.com/products/colocation 

b. If any customer wants to have colocation service in other regions like New York, San Franciso, Chicago & New Jeresy, then please collect the contact details and exact requirements as much possible and escalate for customer to be contacted with a custom quote. (The reason pricing for other datacenters is not given on site because power cost and space in other regions such as New York is higher than Los Angeles). 

c. Remember Colocation America offers datacenters at 22 locations across various regions in America. See here list: http://www.colocationamerica.com/colocation/colocation-locations.htm 

3. Dedicated Servers and Pricing: 
a. For dedicated server, the pricing mentioned on website is applicable for Los Angeles only. We only provide dedicated servers in Los Angeles. 
b. We don't rent shared server. Only dedicated server on rent. 
c. If any customer is interested in buying a dedicated server, then collect requirements and config of server etc. and escalate. 
d. For whatever purpose, we try to push customer to buy dedicated server instead of shared hosting because we don't offer shared hosting. 

	

Chat Transcript 

Time of chat: 	

6/11/2013 11:33:56 AM 

Length of chat: 	

00:10:09 

Your name: 	

Eugene Averbuch 

Chatted with: 	

Rachel 

	

	

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor information: 209.68.160.241 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Referred by search engine: Google 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/27.0.1453.94 Safari/537.36 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Chat for site: Colocation America Inc. 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Eugene Averbuch opened session with Rachel. 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Referred By: https://www.google.ca/ 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

nofireaftercloseinvites: 941 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

x-bluecoat-via: c37a2abc59d8cd18 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

chat_id: 23739338 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

room id: 9b19e5cc-114c-4ef1-bfc5-73880d68b0b2 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

visitorlanguage: en 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

je: True 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

co: True 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

pal: 32 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

tz: 420 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

sw: 1920x1080 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

an: Netscape 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

la: en-US 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

pl: Win32 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

qs: 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

newtoday: True 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

returning: False 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

ti: 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

vt: 1 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Name:: Eugene Averbuch 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Email:: [email-masked] 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Telephone:: 6043558678 

11:33 AM 	

Notice: 	

Language:: en 

11:33 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hello, Eugene Averbuch . Can I help you with anything today? 

11:34 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

Hi there 

11:34 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

I am looking at your dedicated servers plans 

11:34 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

Where geographically they reside 

11:34 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

? 

11:34 AM 	

Rachel: 	

That's nice to see your interest in our service. 

11:34 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

I need in NY 

11:35 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Sure, you can get Dedicated server in NY. 

11:35 AM 	

Rachel: 	

http://www.colocationamerica.com/products/servers/ 

11:35 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Please check this URL to know the configuration and pricing of our dedicated server. 

11:35 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

I am checking this right now.I just don't see the location 

11:36 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

specified 

11:36 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Colocation America offers datacenters at 22 locations across various regions in America. See here list: http://www.colocationamerica.com/colocation/colocation-locations.htm 

11:37 AM 	

Rachel: 	

May I know your company name please? 

11:37 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

The problem that during the configuration before it's put into the cart, the system doesn't ask me for the desired location. 

11:38 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Once you will place the order for the server, our team will call you back for further details and to confirm the order. 

11:38 AM 	

Rachel: 	

You can mention the location at that time. 

11:38 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

I see. 

11:39 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Also you can put comment while placing the order for the same. 

11:39 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

Does your servers farm has fast connectivity to other NY locations like NY4? 

11:40 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Yes we do have best connectivity with all of our datacenters. 

11:40 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

Ok, thanks 

11:40 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

I will continue exploring your website 

11:40 AM 	

Rachel: 	

You are most welcome. 

11:40 AM 	

Eugene Averbuch: 	

bye 

11:40 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Please let me know the best way and time to reach you. 

11:41 AM 	

Rachel: 	

I will forward your details to our sales team and one of our expert will get in touch with you for further assistance. 

11:42 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Are we connected Augene? 

11:43 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Since there is no response from you I have to disconnect this chat session. 

11:43 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor Exited Chat 

11:43 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Feel free to contact us back again anytime. Thanks. 

This transcript was delivered to you courtesy of Velaro, Inc. 

ä ✌ h ↑ L