Subject: BLX: Member Groups & Accepted Payment Methods - how to read
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, vikas Adhikari <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, Subhash Kumar <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, "Juniel P. Tumiampos" <[email-masked]>, Karla Cabarse <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Reshma Singh <[email-masked]>, Shelly Chauhan <[email-masked]>, Ankit Bhardwaj <[email-masked]>
Cc: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Ashok Katoch <[email-masked]>, Tushar Raina <[email-masked]>, Jorge Kho <[email-masked]>, nyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 20:47:25 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

In previous email I sent you excel file with all member groups and accepted payment methods. 

Just to make sure that you understand how to read the file properly. Look an example below: 

Example: For Visa member group. It is listed: 

VISA Maybank MY 	

Maybank MY MC 

VISA Maybank MY 	

Maybank MY VISA 

VISA Maybank MY 	

Maybank MY Amex 

From above we can be sure that if a member is registered as VISA MayBank MY . 
He will be able to use following cards: 

Master Card from Maybank issued in Malaysia 

Visa Card from Maybank issued in Malaysia 

America Ex. Card from Maybank issued in Malaysia 

-- 
Regards , 
a kh ! L 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Parag Chaturvedi" <[email-masked]>, "vikas Adhikari" <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "Subhash Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, "Juniel P. Tumiampos" <[email-masked]>, "Karla Cabarse" <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, "Reshma Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Shelly Chauhan" <[email-masked]>, "Ankit Bhardwaj" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Ashok Katoch" <[email-masked]>, "Tushar Raina" <[email-masked]>, "Jorge Kho" <[email-masked]>, "nyle" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 9:34:31 PM GMT +08:00 Beijing / Chongqing / Hong Kong / Urumqi 
Subject: BLX: Member Groups & Accepted Payment Methods 

Dear All, 

Please find attached excel file listing all Borderlinx member groups (partner registrations). 
With each group you can see the accepted payment methods available. 

File also uploaded on in KB: http://Cherryinternal.com/support 

-- 
Regards , 
a kh ! L