Subject: Colocation: Feedback
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Ankit Abrol <[email-masked]>, "Amar Kumar. Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, Krishna Tiwari <[email-masked]>, "M. ramananda Singh" <[email-masked]>, romesh singh <[email-masked]>, Rajeev kandpal <[email-masked]>, Samir Kumar <[email-masked]>, Ravish <[email-masked]>, Surya Jain <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Kumar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashok katoch <[email-masked]>, Tushar Raina <[email-masked]>, Subir Bikas Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:32:25 +0530 (IST)

Please see below email sent by Colocation client to customer for poor chat support provided. 
Who does not know difference between colocation and dedicated server? 
This is super basic. 
Fwd to anyone not included in this email. 

Dear Chayim, 

Thank you so much for contacting Colocation America. 

I dearly apologize for our chat not answering your question. 

If you already own your own server, you can ship it to us and we will set it up in our data center to be permantely connected to our backbone, “colocation”: 

http://www.colocationamerica.com/colocation/colocation-services.htm 

If you do not own a server, you can lease a “dedicated server” with any operating system. 

http://www.colocationamerica.com/dedicated-servers/ 

Looking forward working with you. 

Best, 

Albert A. Ahdoot 

Business Development Director 

Colocation | Dedicated Servers | Blog 

Phone: 800-296-8915 ext. 12 | Cell: 310-717-9137 

Description: Description: Description: Description:
                Description: Description: Description:
                C:\Users\laptop\Desktop\clicktotalk.jpg

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 5:38 AM 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: Colocation America Inc. chat transcript for Chayim 

	

Chat Transcript 

Time of chat: 	

1/28/2013 7:25:53 AM 

Length of chat: 	

00:11:59 

Your name: 	

Chayim 

Chatted with: 	

Rachel 

	

	

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor information: 174.116.173.188 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8_2) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.56 Safari/537.17 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Chat for site: Colocation America Inc. 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Chayim opened session with Rachel. 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

room id: 40faa361-0e52-4ed4-a23f-5df8b8cf3f06 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

visitorlanguage: en 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Name:: Chayim 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Email:: [email-masked] 

7:25 AM 	

Notice: 	

Language:: en 

7:25 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hello, Chayim . Can I help you with anything today? 

7:26 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Hi 

7:26 AM 	

Chayim: 	

Aye - if I sign up for 1U colo ( http://www.colocationamerica.com/index.php?section=products&ac=default&&params[cat_id]=colocation&params[cart_message]=&WASUID=93d8b4453f158417c870a90a2fe082b8&WASOID=5613718& ) 

7:26 AM 	

Chayim: 	

do I still need a server? 

7:26 AM 	

Chayim: 	

or does the 1U include server space + a server 

7:27 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Please click here for more details http://www.colocationamerica.com/colocation/1u-colocation.htm 

7:28 AM 	

Chayim: 	

already read that 

7:28 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Okay 

7:29 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Can you please confirm me the best way and time to contact you 

7:29 AM 	

Chayim: 	

so, I need the server then? 

7:29 AM 	

Chayim: 	

seriously? I just want the question answered 

7:29 AM 	

Chayim: 	

I'd expect you to be able to do that 

7:29 AM 	

Rachel: 	

One moment please ? 

7:32 AM 	

Rachel: 	

We can provide you both 

7:32 AM 	

Chayim: 	

again, not what I asked 

7:32 AM 	

Chayim: 	

please read my initial question, attempt to understand it, and respond 

7:33 AM 	

Rachel: 	

However with dedicated server you will get each and everything from our side and in colocation you have to rent your own hardware 

7:33 AM 	

Chayim: 	

thanks, that's what I needed 

7:34 AM 	

Chayim: 	

so, if I rent a server, it includes spac 

7:34 AM 	

Chayim: 	

but, if I rent colo space, I provide my own? 

7:35 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Yes exactly 

7:35 AM 	

Chayim: 	

thanks tonnes 

7:35 AM 	

Chayim: 	

will order later today 

7:36 AM 	

Rachel: 	

Can you provide me your contact number so that one of our sales expert can get back to you 

7:37 AM 	

Notice: 	

Visitor Exited Chat