Subject: BLX: Promo Singapore - get25off
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, "E. Ganin Singh" <[email-masked]>, Abegail Ortega <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, Seraj Ahmad <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Karla Cabarse <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, Jorge Kho <[email-masked]>, Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, vikas Adhikari <[email-masked]>, Subhash Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 00:43:55 +0530 (IST)

Hi All, 

Please see the email below sent to SG customers. 

Promo Code: get25off 

Applicable to all Citi Singapore Customers. 

The discount is Multiple Use . 

Expiry: 30 th April 

ä ✌ h ↑ L 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ibrahim Usmani" <[email-masked]>, "Seraj Ahmad" <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, "Karla Cabarse" <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>, "Abegail Ortega" <[email-masked]>, "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]>, "Jorge Kho" <[email-masked]>, "Parag Chaturvedi" <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "vikas Adhikari" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Subhash Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "E. Ganin Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Abegail Ortega" <[email-masked]>, "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 4:53:57 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Promo Singapore - URGENT 

Hello, 

We have a promo code: 25% 

Expiry: 30 th April 

Code: 'get25off'. 

All users in Singapore 

We have started communicating it on blogs and voucher code sites now. The email should be ready to go out tonight. 

Regards, 

Katerina Mousia 

Customer Service Manager 

Homepage