Subject: OWA: Discount code
From: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Abegail Ortega <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Jorge Kho <[email-masked]>, "E. Ganin Singh" <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, Seraj Ahmad <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Karla Cabarse <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, vikas Adhikari <[email-masked]>, Subhash Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 03:43:45 +0530 (IST)

Dear All, 

We have a product promo with One World Avenue Monnier Frères starting tomorrow. They are offereing 100pounds off all their handbags above 300pounds. 

Please see below the email. 

Regards, 

Katerina 

----- Mail transféré ----- 
De : One World Avenue < [email-masked] > 
Envoyé le : Mardi 9 avril 2013 17h48 
Objet : For 2 weeks only, £100 off on Designer Handbags with Monnier Frères 

	

If you can't read this mail please view it in your browser . 

	

One World Avenue	

	

	

Women	

Men	

Children	

Brands	

Handbags

	

One World Avenue

Exceptionnal offer for you

	

by Monnier Frères	

Save equivalent of

£100 till April 25, 2013

on the handbag of your choice

using MonnierBag100

	

Follow us on facebook	

Twitter

	

	

If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from Borderlinx, 
please adjust your email preferences 

To ensure that our messages get to you (and don't go to your junk or bulk email folders), please add [email-masked] to your address book. 

Please do not reply to this e-mail if you wish to contact us . 

Borderlinx Europe SA, Avenue Louise, 32, 1050 Brussels - Belgium 
Company identification and VAT number BE 0898.513.572 

Homepage& One World Avenue

ä ✌ h ↑ L