Subject: WI - Raj Kannada problem
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Khargeswar Solowan <[email-masked]>, krishna tiwari <[email-masked]>, samir kumar <[email-masked]>, Jade Cuizon <[email-masked]>, "amar kumar. chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
Cc: E ganin <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Abegail Ortega <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:05:22 +0530 (IST)

Hi Akhil 

Raj Kannada problem is the problem of satellite 
Problem in treatment and will take time resolving it 
Prior to the amendment I am considering to change the channel 
Hope this will be today 

Thanks 

Tomer 

From: Akhil Walia [LSM] [[email-masked]] 
Subject: Raj Kannada - scrambled 

Hello, 

Raj Music Kannada is showing scrambled error message. 

Kind regards, 

Akhil P Walia 

Live Salesman 

Rgds Subir