Subject: Re: Updated Borderlinx Prohibited List
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, Seraj Ahmad <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Karla Cabarse <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, Abegail Ortega <[email-masked]>, Nyle Remo <[email-masked]>, Jorge Kho <[email-masked]>, Parag Chaturvedi <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, vikas Adhikari <[email-masked]>, Subhash Kumar <[email-masked]>, Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:10:38 +0530 (IST)

Dear All, 

We have updated the list of Prohibited Goods on our website. 

Please see below: 

https://www.borderlinx.com/pages/faq/prohibited 

Any feedback/comments are more than welcome. 

Regards, 

Rgds Subir 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ibrahim Usmani" <[email-masked]>, "Seraj Ahmad" <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, "Karla Cabarse" <[email-masked]>, "Joelma Mary Christine O. Batayola" <[email-masked]>, "Gelna Genusolango G" <[email-masked]>, "Abegail Ortega" <[email-masked]>, "Nyle Remo" <[email-masked]>, "Jorge Kho" <[email-masked]>, "Parag Chaturvedi" <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, "vikas Adhikari" <[email-masked]>, "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>, "Subhash Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Akhil P Walia" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:57:11 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi 
Subject: Updated Borderlinx Prohibited List 

Hello Guys, 

Please see attached the updated prohibited list. 

This has not been updated on our website, yet, as we need to add extra PG items per country. 

I will advise once it is updated. 

Regards, 

Katerina r