Subject: Feedback
From: Sahir Nomaan <[email-masked]>
To: Khargeswar Solowan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>, M ramananda <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:50:26 +0530 (IST)

Khargeswar, 

Ticket No: LTK5270105893295X 

Feedback- 

1- Customer completed the survey the and due to some technical error he was re-directed to the beginning of the survey 
You should not have asked the customer to wait for 24-48hrs instead you should have checked in 'Clicks' whether or 
not customer at all tried to do it and then should have given him credit accordingly. 

Note: Incase of Cash Survey if there is an error then you have the authority to check or refer 'Clicks' and if that particular 
Survey is showing then you can give a credit. 

Incase of Survey mailing aswell you can give credit to customer, even if that is not appearing on 'Clicks' then too 
you can give credit to customer under 'Survey Re-direct' 

Incase of Cash Offer if there is an error then you have to escalate it and you DO NOT have to give credit. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Thanks and Regards, 
Sahir Nomaan, 
Team Leader|L.S.M INDIA|CUSTOM LIST|