Subject: Test chat
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Seraj Ahmad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:58:52 +0530 (IST)

Test - Seraj: Welcome! This is 'Seraj'. How may I help you today? 
Subir: What is the Duty/Tax to Australia? 
Test - Seraj: There are 10% Duty and 10% Taxes, if your shipment cost is more than AUD 1000. 
Subir: That max limit of AUD 1000, is that the item value? 
Test - Seraj: That is item value + Shipping charge. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: And insurance? 
Test - Seraj: Yes, Insurance charge as well if you have opted. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: Can you explain why payment is not going for 0717-4035 
Test - Seraj: Card registered with us is already expired. 
Test - Seraj: Kindly update your card details and try again. 
Subir: How can I update my card details? 
Test - Seraj: Kindly follow the the path 'MY ACCOUNT LINKS' > ' MY PERSONAL DETAILS' > 'UPDATE YOUR CARD'. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: Ok 
Subir: The value declared on my shipment is not correct. How should I correct it? 
Test - Seraj: please send us the purchase invoice to [email-masked] with subject as LTKAlso, do mention the correct price in the body of email next to its tracking number to make it easier for us identify correct shipment. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment. 
Test - Seraj: 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you. 
Subir: I will be right with you. 
Subir: ok bye 

Rgds Subir