Subject: Fwd: Out of office Wednesday 4/5 returning Tuesday 4/11
From: Mathieu Girard <[email-masked]>
To: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 10:02:47 +0200

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: German Lisa, Asendia USA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 31, 2023 at 6:23 PM
Subject: Out of office Wednesday 4/5 returning Tuesday 4/11
To: Miljana Zlatkovic <[email-masked]>,
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: McHale Jeffrey, Asendia USA <[email-masked]>

Good Morning Glopal Team,

Happy Friday 😊 I hope all is well.

I wanted to remind you that I will be out of the office Wednesday, 4/5
returning Tuesday, 4/11.

I have trained a designated backup to catch the consolidation requests
during this time.

All tickets in Zendesk will be actioned before I leave.

Please escalate any urgent issues to Jeff McHale.

If you could let Subir and Manav know, that would be wonderful.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

***Customers & Partners ~ going forward, please send all Customer Care
emails to [email-masked] to ensure your inquiry gets into
our new ticketing system promptly.  This will allow us to better track and
respond to your request.  Thank you.***

Kind regards,

*Lisa German *

Special Account Manager

*How did I do?*

Your feedback is very important to me.

Please click on the stars and take a minute to leave a review.

<https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/asendia.com>

*Asendia USA*

*701C Ashland Avenue*

*Folcroft PA 19032*

*USA*

Tel:   800-624-5287 ext. 5396

Fax:  610-461-4239

Follow Asendia on LinkedIn for expert insights on global e-commerce & mail.

*ASENDIA THE WORLD IS YOUR ADDRESS*

Empowering your business to grow across borders with our e-commerce & mail
solutions.

<http://www.asendia.com/sustainability>

*Here at Asendia, we care for your privacy. We, therefore, fulfil our
information obligations on data protection in accordance with Art. 13 and
14 GDPR. You can learn more by clicking on the following link in your
preferred language: Data protection information
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20EN.pdf>
/ Datenschutzhinweise
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20DE.pdf>
/ Informations sur la protection des données
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20FR.pdf>
/ Informazioni sulla protezione dei dati
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20IT.pdf>
/ Informatie over gegevensbescherming
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia_NL.pdf>
/ Información de protección de datos
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20ES.pdf>
/ Dataskyddsinformation
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20SE.pdf>
/ Oplysninger om databeskyttelse
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20DK.pdf>
/ 數據保護信息
<https://campaigns.asendia.com/hubfs/Privacy%20Policies/Information%20on%20the%20processing%20of%20your%20personal%20data%20by%20Asendia%20-%20CN.pdf>*

-- 
Best,
Mathieu Girard