Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 00:41:13 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362dcffcf85afd0922d4410df14972cb4efb8aae002996448d63f97e4401107f38c1646d7e664f01528f2ddcd3ee7c69895a 

Welcome to Grammarly

 Today’s a great day! By signing up for Grammarly, you’re getting a tool that will help you connect with the people around you through better, clearer writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362dcffcf85afd0922d4410df14972cb4efb8aae002996448d63f97e4401107f38c1646d7e664f01528f2ddcd3ee7c69895a 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Here’s What to Expect:

 Real-time writing suggestions

As you write, Grammarly analyzes your text and suggests ways to improve it.

 Way more than grammar

There&rsquo;s more to great writing than grammar. Watch for suggestions that help make wordy, overcomplicated sentences easier to understand.

 Flexibility and customization

Choose your preferred dialect and customize your personal dictionary.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362dcffcf85afd0922d4410df14972cb4efb8aae002996448d63f97e4401107f38c1646d7e664f01528f2ddcd3ee7c69895a 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Unlock more tools to advance your writing

 Grammarly Premium and Grammarly Business elevate the quality of your writing with advanced, real-time suggestions on word choice, tone, and more.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d31d7689d3660dc5bec02c750f19a1faf31aef56d419beb128ca3246ab0f2cfec942bd0b779719dff8b8bbf42ef7237ae 
Grammarly Premium

Invest in the ultimate writing tool for students and professionals with features beyond what&rsquo;s available in a free account, including full-sentence rewrites, tone modification, enhanced word choice, plagiarism detection, and more.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d31d7689d3660dc5bec02c750f19a1faf31aef56d419beb128ca3246ab0f2cfec942bd0b779719dff8b8bbf42ef7237ae 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d660e795e9875556724c547f7249761f0e380ecec70383d1990f352bdeb34a8946567b01b9a8d1f35cbdfa1ca58676d31 
Grammarly Business  

Help teams of three or more write effectively to reduce work miscommunication with company-specific features that go beyond Premium, including style guides, brand tones, and snippets.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d39b65688b31c462ce76d40f3a1bdfe6e9a3ec4ad7ff602db3436b5b02d83095e4265de401e9b2f53cb2319ccefe4699f 
Learn More 

Protecting Your Privacy

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d44d3ad9fe0bb52652274cc544c84251d04fce8a7bee9c9a7eec6088f28319d9d16d2b55e8e22ba9efcf3ba6c45973408 

 

 

You're always in control of which text Grammarly analyzes. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don't want it to run.

Protecting your data and privacy is at the heart of our company and product. We make money by selling subscriptions to our Premium products, not your data. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d44d3ad9fe0bb52652274cc544c84251d04fce8a7bee9c9a7eec6088f28319d9d16d2b55e8e22ba9efcf3ba6c45973408 
Learn more  about our user-first security and privacy principles and what we do to keep your information secure and respect your data privacy.

 Let&rsquo;s Keep in Touch

From time to time we&rsquo;ll send you important updates about your Grammarly account. Please visit your email preference settings and let us know what else you&rsquo;d like to receive from us. You might be interested in:
	- Weekly Progress Reports
	- Product Updates
	- Premium Offers

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d69fe84b0b5fc1fac17a88f2379bb940d5e0add4dee02e7631137399200395c36cc52868879efa09ed044ce622c35565c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362dfdbf4a455f1081d06aac163832cdadd63d98a274ca42e201bc643a15d9a97c864e4e93d5c6e2ea00ffedb58f7ce42d81 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d6bc529d8cdb55edf49881bdf8794aae955d3eee2a538cf2ef1a82b977766adba88c8227814770ad25277e2f024ca4f17 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d9a7c85a261378b5257027f62aec27c564d29a23298e937fdb5ad01b8061dc8a2170b1be8a99f8a6f043efbb9dfcafcd3 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f9b74ccf6c79152400f2fcb082a59949314613379f56b448fcddf9d6cbf6dc141b426d1b6adee956dadca1459009204bd12273561bf40bf07aeea2f55294cd625f73136937db118032f2154cf89e1e9da0136c18517344e 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d3af5c0b6239aa0ef43fb1296a6c91d9c3a729d0f951080f22c77d69b7de02feb2fc0bf23a47b8fb635e0d7a27eba0265f874abe7cdbca95a 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d3ae42072123362d3af5c0b6239aa0ef43fb1296a6c91d9c3a729d0f951080f22c77d69b7de02feb2fc0bf23a47b8fb635e0d7a27eba0265f874abe7cdbca95a 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email notification because you registered for Grammarly and we wanted to explain more about the features and benefits that you unlocked.

 (c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104