Subject: Livesalesman / Glopal | pain points
From: "Mathieu Girard (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 00:32:19 -0800

New activity in the following document
Livesalesman / Glopal | pain points  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_siZK2FUkndKZThOUu1qRmP4E7Ut_tR1hS8sLmsp7IE/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63eb4713&usp_dm=false)

For you

Comments
.
Mathieu Girard
| contact merchant and enquire about the delay and whether we have the  
right contact information
@[email-masked] , is it still an issue?
_Assigned to you_

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpReFMeIg8-T0IKMRvJ3GQ3UdhnPM_qjquZT9CEGYBdXFtOrQFefzsH0T6HgjZCsQE5oxy-rjl_H6T_VZyXojwh7Kgre9wpsJN9iygjQiYbWGJlu8pts[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_siZK2FUkndKZThOUu1qRmP4E7Ut_tR1hS8sLmsp7IE/edit?disco=AAAAqIkpl1E&usp=todo_email_discussion&ts=63eb4713&usp_dm=false)

.
Mathieu Girard
| contact merchant and enquire about the delay and whether we have the  
right contact information
@[email-masked] , is it still an issue?
_Assigned to you_

Reply (Reply  
<s+AORGpRfscx1O09cI__HIcXleETs_WA0Er3LQouhEyqVQhxFslm9x4cpxCRo7y2rXEe_YHiz07_L3MUkTJkrk_IIJNrU7B751qZ9hg7Gt9rmWxajAjouha7U[email-masked]>)
Open  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_siZK2FUkndKZThOUu1qRmP4E7Ut_tR1hS8sLmsp7IE/edit?disco=AAAAqIkpl1I&usp=todo_email_discussion&ts=63eb4713&usp_dm=false)

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are a participant in the updated  
items or subscribed to notifications on Livesalesman / Glopal | pain points  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_siZK2FUkndKZThOUu1qRmP4E7Ut_tR1hS8sLmsp7IE/edit?usp=comment_email_document&ts=63eb4713&usp_dm=false).  
Change what Google sends you  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/102746292319981272431/docos/notify?ouid=102746292319981272431&id=1_siZK2FUkndKZThOUu1qRmP4E7Ut_tR1hS8sLmsp7IE&title=Livesalesman+/+Glopal+%7C+pain+points&resourcekey).  
You cannot reply to this email.