Subject: Fwd: Invitation from an unknown sender: Backlog and rating @ Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: saurabh <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 05:56:29 -0700 (MST)

The following meeting has been forwarded:

Subject: Fwd: Invitation from an unknown sender: Backlog and rating @ Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm (IST) ([email-masked]) 
Organizer: [email-masked] 

Location:  
Time: Friday, January 27, 2023, 2:00:00 PM - 3:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb
 
Invitees: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked] 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

----- Original Appointment -----
Subject: Fwd: Invitation from an unknown sender: Backlog and rating @ Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:30pm - 7:30pm (IST) ([email-masked]) 
Organizer: [email-masked] 

Location:  
Time: Friday, January 27, 2023, 2:00:00 PM - 3:00:00 PM GMT +01:00 Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb
 
Invitees: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked] 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-
Join with Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/tmz-wexh-nxp
Or dial: (PL) +48 22 163 86 28 PIN: 170918704#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/tmz-wexh-nxp?pin=8178121406636&hs=7

Learn more about Meet at: https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/9282720

Please do not edit this section.
-::~:~::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::~:~::-