Subject: [Slack] miljana.zlatkovic sent you a message
From: Slack <[email-masked]>
To: "" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:21:27 +0000

Hi Subir Chakma,

You have a new direct message from the glopal workspace (https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-4415059346354/).

---

@miljana.zlatkovic
View in the archives: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-4415059346354/archives/D026E3Y55A7/p1669208933650249

miljana.zlatkovic (6:38 PM, November 23rd)

Hi Subir
honestly between us, the client is right

as we are deemed supplier we should collect VAT/IOSS for each order that is worth less than 150 EUR, for EU countries

but in this particular case we collected VAT but the service that was selected is not the one that supports IOSS

so we are working on this to have on checkout only services that supports IOSS for orders less than 150 EUR, for EU countries

in this case we should refund the customer for 8 EUR

but please do not share this with the client

in this case we can only refund Taxes/VAT IOSS

not duties

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-3cc918839927b31b5ab4b68d21eaca0f759ac497a32c5b014da1a3f9e608add5-notify-mute-1h
eight hours: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-eb60dc43513815eb5e38de721a3e8900bc11c53b13f881ccd5fd48db1dee4adf-notify-mute-8h
a day: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-1f2cd79350f8ada090c22fc988301a7284b3dec147ab6126aa382e746ac014cf-notify-mute-1d
three days: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-4435863bd7c4a269d4c3eef927d7c23356c17af2ea6898d034c72280cfda0e80-notify-mute-3d
or the next week: https://glopal.slack.com/unsub/U026S5NHB08-33d6ceba5c797b57249421a3553ce69580dfdb0c77f8b468c94b815725692e89-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off: https://glopal.slack.com/x-p959769030997-2230192589008-4415059346354/unsub/U026S5NHB08-f25e409e0a8bc303a1e447b2c3b1204fec3120c6137304942139d98f530dcd54-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page: https://glopal.slack.com/account