Subject: How to Join, Schedule or Host a Meeting
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 20:10:41 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5f3edf9db4eb9f581acc4ce9b6f22d9ed511c87a1a4ed1824259a05a8bef26b69bea027b368b1d11b540cebd3a1061840e1d2b561baf1344 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=361c6df23089942434fe46f6f8f3e668aa24ffc554bb402804a49e1f64f88d1f68a176ec4e5cd5d61c6593d3887423f80d5c031d0409117a 

How to Join, Schedule or Host a Zoom Meeting

Dive into your first Zoom Meeting with these 1-minute 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=6746097609d85759b2b381fb531adecd61b7666e49d14b83bd0ac4f302578234fddb158e78f09200f478f90ab57a1b83ac2fc1a45e80dda9 
quick start videos .

Join A Meeting

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0df03d00b5614f30d241eeedd74548424e429067b7df1622c512bb82e7ab7862a36a4de537c4f1d8d660e76ae2f9bb401bdb3fa8217da284 

From your desktop or on-the-go.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=0df03d00b5614f30d241eeedd74548424e429067b7df1622c512bb82e7ab7862a36a4de537c4f1d8d660e76ae2f9bb401bdb3fa8217da284 
Watch How    

Schedule A Meeting

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=709f438c0ced36c757b2dce5d047cfe8a509c019dfd083eeabc16e37a0b51f57a4a2de58afc033ee78aee098ea81e79d38c8849f559728a2 

Schedule from your desktop, mobile or directly within the Zoom Web Portal.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=709f438c0ced36c757b2dce5d047cfe8a509c019dfd083eeabc16e37a0b51f57a4a2de58afc033ee78aee098ea81e79d38c8849f559728a2 
Watch How    

Meeting Controls

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=38df06744ab34989f6f247ff5b60eecf396990bbccc0e397491e129a9e50f279822eeb36b8577f7923daed6f251cd2a6f33aa42220e5643e 

First time hosting? Take a tour of key features to run your meeting.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=38df06744ab34989f6f247ff5b60eecf396990bbccc0e397491e129a9e50f279822eeb36b8577f7923daed6f251cd2a6f33aa42220e5643e 
Watch How    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3b96281c651814d1b4f188002d5dcad6cdaa46c309c6b13c651898279de2a796035dcba02f49fed58003d593c4699d3abf37311f48ae2b0d 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=3e8ab6459f7663becfb0c7c8a953169ad07728d85e78a328bf1b02bddcbcf114ef8af0c37df1ad6c99715785141f80d278237ae356c6b452 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d7a98afd9e98aaf225ba345036090a5765918112b85021fb1e22b29c8fa04347920e2581cede7ce694a219602f1e0e63a1295622bbada48b 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b72f4c64dbd5e11946e75744322bccab702b9b108082be5fdd5f2aaa4129d303f019034a202425921353844c35ec9725ac03a7b7340b7c0f 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=db38edd16fe21e7cb14ba8b8e7db2a06136fc261d7dda6aa631e048325389b861e92f6e8fefedab1eb6bd7a8121f01dde34fec1458e1c8cf 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=bef6440316d725e24f162fab2621eca348f506b4410fb3cca1c97f648bb11f306fcb383be032cf17efc42139483a62fbae225f9ec7bf2acc 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=94fb439c1fb5b5a4c8010ba1bc2c5bd3ddae1b638f205f2e46d3d2dca9ce6a33e59ff16333113427b340d841b7ab176f2e358a8619a946b8 
unsubscribe .