Subject: You're Invited: Join a Live Demo
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 20:10:41 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=b5d08256e666bbb4e1ddea48dcf5a4c1cc5f357de2b0e5be349eac502d4507b39f85e5e2aa957cc90914e45468487a21023d14bb95e5abf0 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a756533ef857050d9bf2dee2b843120b850921a925e488b1483d9cc7d618066719e71b0ad27050a585d8c5e49afdac9662ed088b6a44391f 

Join a Live Zoom Demo!

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d427c0faea81ccb16ae6bf8fcb093b52ba8d4fdfd4695f23c3f6ed6db19858c38671f45f2ba45eb6b6caebfd9a2932db45c44b25e0bbabbe 

Webinar: All About Zoom
Join Zoom expert, Raul Montes for an overview of how to schedule, host, and join Zoom meetings.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d427c0faea81ccb16ae6bf8fcb093b52ba8d4fdfd4695f23c3f6ed6db19858c38671f45f2ba45eb6b6caebfd9a2932db45c44b25e0bbabbe 
Get on the Guest List 

Learn Basics Like...

Calendar IntegrationsRecording

Screen SharingVirtual Backgrounds
...and more!

Pick a time. Any time.
Monday's2pm
Tuesday's10am or 2pm
Thursday's10am or 2pm
Friday's10am
( All times in PST )

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d427c0faea81ccb16ae6bf8fcb093b52ba8d4fdfd4695f23c3f6ed6db19858c38671f45f2ba45eb6b6caebfd9a2932db45c44b25e0bbabbe 
Sign Up Now 

Explore the Power of Pro
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=d60e7d64212dad6d2afe89b558911845d0eca146f59637369d27c74c51ff9c36761f1f1286f51dd3883993fdd519becb3b7253212d6d0284 
learn more    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=976a61ff5f38a817331e2c42217dcd8e05d39cb03bb65b5a29ada729365ce9b40104770df4a3870fabba38acb51c864febe1883771ce8fdf 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=040878fd1838ec293ea4f5e7691769d1488eb19456cebc036801f241caf5592c690c7399cd87e71c1e1ec1e0e6e0eee9c6f77739fb83d01f 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=e656ad03a462108454330a9f20c0789e8ad6f981b2720033aacc9b86c4124b1bf28acd08dfb010fb700696066ab43a28a3ee3dbd87674100 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=068c40a6fabedd2347e099bd613f79e21df2fee62a2c8e258fec989ca75116a45d4db7210d420f1acf13cbcba17454973b0187dc88069275 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=143b8b65cbd883b2a896828d38676b00a9c282b052e4ad65339a47888e1616d9c7491d69905ef3b8ea7c5d470680b6023c557b772f427bea 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=f16a488da557dfd4cf0bbda855c8de7e9a2173acc4a66c76e11175a6a267ca97e315fb355a62962a2481120a02a7906cf9cb4401f6a4bf03 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=9ccca068e66893747bd38ec304bb154c8faf675a1807e42115b76a3172b04988596da8fa0e165183256b944e05ce070d74ea06296bcd3aaf 
unsubscribe .