Subject: Subir, welcome to Zoom Meetings!
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 20:10:37 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=c3223b18e410f5ea51510e82ee2b51f251afe8d733800dbe89029954713ae24b70d0b29fb20afc00d9441ab2d18b524befbec7b1584bc16e 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=96fcf7e4f6bc319de04c3935364cba8ea8541ff0c35a1357c8bc9fb771cfd9c1a09a0e25379c6adec137d86b0e45c1be25b6a0c720be2267 
Sign In 

Subir, thank you for choosing Zoom Meetings!

Stay Securely Connected with Zoom’s Unified Communications Platform

Join Anywhere, On Any Device

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=16cff3b38888b596f137153e84c9eb8f269bab0934bcb8a729c061f80b8506bd3f7bf2dc227cb237103a9c380ea81b5056b39470b9f6b6c7 

Zoom works flawlessly across your desktop, tablet, and phone. Start, join and collaborate across any device on-the-go.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=16cff3b38888b596f137153e84c9eb8f269bab0934bcb8a729c061f80b8506bd3f7bf2dc227cb237103a9c380ea81b5056b39470b9f6b6c7 
Download Zoom    

Jump in the Driver's Seat

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=858c4b13e0e373cbfae0e3bf2e11cb52781a24c8b23242aac2a7e98ca6a8d5c73f2766691c81fe3a511cadc8b79241e942c9ffc7a0db88dd 

Ready to join or host your first meeting? Browse our library of 1-minute quick start videos to get up and running.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=858c4b13e0e373cbfae0e3bf2e11cb52781a24c8b23242aac2a7e98ca6a8d5c73f2766691c81fe3a511cadc8b79241e942c9ffc7a0db88dd 
Browse All Videos    

Explore the Power of Pro
No 40-minute limit
Unlimited meetings for groups of 3 or more
Record to the cloud
Stream to social
Expanded user management & admin controls
Usage reporting made easy
Access to game changing add-ons
Live transcription

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a4d6c34270ab05005725a32241f9da99266d6a374b0d0428d2c8dfbab6ad04a9729910b5776d31ec8c7434041d1d775bdabafa26f7263118 
learn more    

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=1c03e1ff9e229c5fb87d13809e1c2ae064cf95363c4d57beae96b790ebe066d01996bfcddba1d56e3636ac2ad938558e5c74f4857c197902 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=003198e3f2389ff08e4eb2d5af3da2fe953d6826044566eb63caf56308b63409dfa863307108b6076d68c239877291ff3f56905505f08e71 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=07be6811232d0549260143d6146521faf274fa978e360e0b72e2ace7ba689512ba4871f117e2d08108dc359ed219aa4ac31ec8ecf19ef302 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=02b63b40417a8e1934054eaf1e2c56fd3613abab99d21d3d14da6d0759d2974a68e18c5ad2109cfb32c8c1ae8d3c4851e552b2e6a3741db0 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 (c) 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=33802b10b35086a92f61d41b70053f6122dcd7a232151137ef9000cc690f2b55d6ac691d3b2484dca86efda15e61d32bde804eb925d9dc73 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=5a856158c805eda32715000fbbd048ada064b076c05f08f530eec99c2a5c6d1bf98bc6ca8070b23c2c6201b5a88032c79bcc36d4183bebf8 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 
San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=30485f185022b1908140ca35567f659bead522a69e31d312a6c160ccfe27866e597e9d25e9c130da9ce445654a72afa85fe1dd945f088c20 
unsubscribe .