Subject: One more week to Frontiers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 23:32:16 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b1a8b65544a1e0a0a1bac0c31a970c8626fbbca4cd9f35cb1fb767966631c6871c326360c12ff9e5d14155c1aacbdb50d71b4fca8ed4c4c88 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028bf4a1eff2d6e256ab17c09d471e36da3a45082e9cfbdcbecdd3d273e1bac45c9c40081208168aafa3614b82890629d00a4956830f826dcfe3 
Be inspired at Frontiers
 
November 8, 2022 
Online

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028bf4a1eff2d6e256ab17c09d471e36da3a45082e9cfbdcbecdd3d273e1bac45c9c40081208168aafa3614b82890629d00a4956830f826dcfe3 
REGISTER NOW 

Get the blueprint to build your digital HQ

Slack Frontiers is coming to Asia Pacific 

Don’t miss the chance to join us online for Slack’s global marquee event, Frontiers! Join us on November 8th online and learn how to work and succeed in the current economic climate, and turn challenges into opportunities with a digital HQ.

Attending Slack’s Frontiers online you’ll…
	1. Get inspired by Slack visionary speakers, Cal Henderson, CTO & Cofounder, Slack and Brian Elliott, Executive Leader, Future Forum, and Senior Slack VP on their
	2. Learn how to unlock the full power of Slack and Salesforce
	3. Discover the latest innovations of Slack on how to increase productivity, replace meetings, develop with no code and discover the future of work.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028bf4a1eff2d6e256ab17c09d471e36da3a45082e9cfbdcbecdd3d273e1bac45c9c40081208168aafa3614b82890629d00a4956830f826dcfe3 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028bcb5915150c738491c01ddd1d37f80509a24aa418554a665879e53cdbf0f2e3768b2ed63985230bd8eaeef5c96a033b9694c3600cb83e9795 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b1a8b65544a1e0a0a1bac0c31a970c8626fbbca4cd9f35cb1fb767966631c6871c326360c12ff9e5d14155c1aacbdb50d71b4fca8ed4c4c88 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b789efe4c73d924362fe0d20fb9f5fc787bffcb82ca123c1a16c90b10db9d14a67bb627d5b6792aa173aaec361686ab5bd52d37f5c06c7be1 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b325a63bc1e7962600dc631b3cac904146b99be5800c6f5dcf2a51bc196941a0a33ffa4010676bb458b5858ecb5e5319ec59ec48dd8949d33 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b253d9a8bbce69950234843e7de9303161fcfad5acb7cc0545c351c6849d8539d9195ec49eb853c4b2393eb82f0fc86e91dd9f4805f46cb50 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028b2e2ba3332d7b2efd359fcfd3fcab791ce8045fc1dc57bfee12de18b29a88fa9f38ddef8b4c60170b077e73563abe97bb7eee35ee853c0e49 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fa67f0093d90028be9c6246bb1b30830ca32ef88681618d3580abe44462e7e8151de10b3adc642b3a8e5e782977457bbfc05dd5e8315d8706cb2fe79e7e264bb 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=ebaccc5b18ed4dbdb283d0b0d29965a97f52951c183b59cbfb5602cfade30e599e83bfe82168e8752d1a96095ad61defdd2cfabfdc01ecb541438bb53a9eb16e9af73e97cf95d41e58c9c29d3f7964aba283e35edd1e4f79 
View in browser