Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 18:31:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=af330a92967c4f44f2316a9e205f4010492c84d35e3470a4b066220d3cfb93adee7756d6d2545e284f3a6f78d451756c4070b76c05826c89fa6b669ee941f81b 

 WEBINAR
Productivity Hacks and Best Practices

Wednesday, May 4, 2022 
11:00am AEST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=af330a92967c4f44f2316a9e205f4010492c84d35e3470a4b066220d3cfb93adee7756d6d2545e284f3a6f78d451756c4070b76c05826c89fa6b669ee941f81b 
REGISTER 

 This is a reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, 
 Slack productivity hacks and best practices, this Wednesday 4th May, 2022.

 This interactive webinar will focus on how you can keep organized in Slack, stay focused and work better with your team asynchronously, and use slack’s digital first toolkit. Stick around for a live Q&A session following the presentation!

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=af330a92967c4f44f2316a9e205f4010492c84d35e3470a4b066220d3cfb93adee7756d6d2545e284f3a6f78d451756c4070b76c05826c89fa6b669ee941f81b 
Register  anyway and we&rsquo;ll send you a recording after the webinar!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=af330a92967c4f44f2316a9e205f4010492c84d35e3470a4b066220d3cfb93adee7756d6d2545e284f3a6f78d451756c4070b76c05826c89fa6b669ee941f81b 
We hope to see you there!

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c72b7738d00b38b8f9dfeade94ecec9f117c5d66edd1baaca61a293e009181fbfc380803e90f0c35b538c92b7d97cbb1e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c5748976ffcd6a25f15e13d8e78b244893e0cd518455f35dcf0e0e6a6f5b9ec29565ca1cc6a0c53095c39233460be534d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c628b19a80f388cfa77b7423dbf2dc8aa1527b434587488ee60b3c5ad4d32c2eafebbd7347176b23c7373e5e1e86303bf 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c86187afb1717cbd88d026bab2475fbad26effeb024397f760b1546892e868869ceb04852119522787234c7f9f43341d4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c1a3db9fe91bc1ed2f3d798b772b5818d76898efab1e74e4d28b3b31d35a55c38cd0c8db32f190d6fcfc04c49e8a9bfed 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=3a48c9c13197e44050fcac5f520adda7d45f5376584d1b277e8e3be4890f9b9d55a0c717b208f260fa1b26b5f553e3e1b983446784c81e7f 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c6093982515733c29db60968f951ee1abd65f8353469935aceb58177d8d51a2100dc3d482dfdb8b65fa862d45c7565cb32dfac8229b05662f 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c965184e69c9fdb2bfd3c541083f887997f2057da01f8f167a14f5939ae52fadbd2031bad2f3abf0a9d39f98ef4e6da4ea202b207b29e55bf 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398ce1cfaef126ca144a30ba48a8dd2f169cb1923d09d94a01241f5f64ac71b0902b27401d68c7e0bbf090d91143eb9d56e48eed8e585178e7e8 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c9109c3d866d8cfd14b3ffdf0fcdaf5c5c9a7b57a09500264c1f17240c24df04afb72be91f01e800755447d3bef18f610 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=a87b244be9de398c5aaf662635f8f45b068f73482daaf311cea1512a719309125745ff23213fec6922577a9eb80f92e5614e4eb03826b129 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06c7dd7d06ebe831a269e3fd99c8937bbf77c9cab0b54230b4f13f13dd24b6222b6b4454559b5b40e1dc4ce5bcd47129b9f5058d82ec67c30dbd35cb65d5cbb385a4ddf212b9d820fd64989ec62c665b 
View in browser