Subject: You’re invited! Slack productivity hacks and best practices
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:16:24 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270894322cc73a21e5720e4b5578de05842727f6491db316f2630f8fc556cff372cae00277c1ec106a8d486d5bcfbde522a3c6a754d92bdec9f8e 

 WEBINAR
Productivity Hacks and Best Practices

Wednesday, May 4, 2022 
11:00am AEST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270894322cc73a21e5720e4b5578de05842727f6491db316f2630f8fc556cff372cae00277c1ec106a8d486d5bcfbde522a3c6a754d92bdec9f8e 
REGISTER 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

 Join one of our interactive webinars on Wednesday, 4th May 2022, as Slack experts walk through the foundations of Slack best practices. Learn tips and tricks for getting your team out of meetings and emails and creating the time and efficiency to focus on your work.

You’ll learn:

-
 
How to organise Slack customised to what you need to know
 
-
 
Tips on how to stay focused and work better with your team asynchronous
 
-
 
How to use Slack’s new digital first toolkit to boost productivity

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270894322cc73a21e5720e4b5578de05842727f6491db316f2630f8fc556cff372cae00277c1ec106a8d486d5bcfbde522a3c6a754d92bdec9f8e 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270894322cc73a21e5720e4b5578de05842727f6491db316f2630f8fc556cff372cae00277c1ec106a8d486d5bcfbde522a3c6a754d92bdec9f8e 
Don’t miss out! Save your seat now! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089845af608cc7b9ad89cd1f764bec4ebb5704ab075f83a1a500b7cc6b608249d55199ca3872ff4abdcd99aa4cc78c3c628 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089352a4ee03f56ef1756da42585142d8a624853ee3f9bc978b02696e19a19326791b97cbcbcb55387a418beb61726bed21 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089629c9c56599b089a898be2a92378f04168a85d490d0e9406a63e37f6106a0c4da26033a00420b38fa7b594902c91a138 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270896ff696536320f79e648c02e3153a727331d209c70b2c974b4206bf13c0519dd482292080e93f8329c66fe0babe6714cd 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089eeac22910dbd3224b468316cbcff6334162b6712c5916c39adc193354b8000cb19a39158f2d0235f2f9178bba5451342 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270892750238070a0238fd83bfc2f2eabf278a042a4ca741b28c428051ebaec88c08ef8232492134cf153b10b8336cd8a3df1 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089b1b17d39a5aeb5148a6fa3600d9e65113b4a1bea65730acb6387e2d93ea3ccf5cbf57aca648489e20a0316593b7a8081d43b2af3e850f27a 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089bf5fba65500444089097f07f9c92c4eef7d398b68eb5ab67f037da53a80d31ef1cdf8d73e43a3e0b5506cfb670c2d8cf5dae917300c48347 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089b6d47cffc56ee82a811deadad1394cdac2418d71e05d4a0f8581ea419bf6f701a72805bce2bc56014dd227b7b786c742f42776bf8e543980 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a92827089ee5005d286216780b5b1dad6f4eede4c5af3aeb45b663d733d068a76f48c42df1b96ccfecd1e0b3c048b08d4b818aa19 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=b043f76a928270897cc51624b3448cf6ee92a9397b6dedebbf52cb83eeb2129cff06ac9c43fba0c162a5a6af937c42d3f06f2bab5eeb3e99 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=90a84057ca123357c797736549ee2da9335d5d5ed2364f7cd7302ccac754f42c6eae02bf423a9b4f8477a1f0e9c73eb7bf5048a612fe8d304a8c6ce1573733a35c8d2d27ad5c3fa4912a7216c20d034a 
View in browser