Subject: Slack Community invites you to an Ask Me Anything session with Saurabh Sahni - Senior Staff Software Engineer at Slack.
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 11:31:33 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902c5edd840709e06e3579f0fd1aaf1d933f4b665ef17aaac701cb899c10ae0e080220efabf17695ba9ab5b723f3ce5ebcd0 

 COMMUNITY EVENT

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902ce46a73eb642cf1999ecf582fc9804332975a774b7fd20d82e7b94e2423a8d30e2ecb6dd74a7a9517a2c9b1e03535db84675cf6b4e1811aa2 
Slack Community invites you to an Ask Me Anything with Saurabh Sahni - Senior Staff Software Engineer at Slack
  
Saurabh is a Senior Staff Software Engineer on the platform team at Slack. Ask Saurabh anything about the Slack platform or API design!

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902ce46a73eb642cf1999ecf582fc9804332975a774b7fd20d82e7b94e2423a8d30e2ecb6dd74a7a9517a2c9b1e03535db84675cf6b4e1811aa2 
REGISTER HERE 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902ce46a73eb642cf1999ecf582fc9804332975a774b7fd20d82e7b94e2423a8d30e2ecb6dd74a7a9517a2c9b1e03535db84675cf6b4e1811aa2 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902ce46a73eb642cf1999ecf582fc9804332975a774b7fd20d82e7b94e2423a8d30e2ecb6dd74a7a9517a2c9b1e03535db84675cf6b4e1811aa2 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902c37070ffbcae485fd7c9534a1650dc85d735980b6568c309473aa4724721a17c8d1fcf7d7d1c3568426ec13511fbe2a58 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902c3aa10cf3e04cd0a816dfcf6079d9e9a12cf6e7ff656b5d2c809fd315936905458992ff1a92d5a3d74ec1d26131ef39b7 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea261ef0b1bbb7170b724602194e300bde81f1f33b2f488105595f04a200e2f7e69aa7244b1a63d80e784c73f29bbf672718 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea267971dd847c7dc0f309d2b021224244326dee1ac902215d8c48a4daf1a40ddc850c1050c0ff8f659c71021f475dc391b9 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea2619b5a041f2c4147ad486f532f7ae2c45751283ba6f4be0e893abb4e136bad942dd8f0ff33ed1f209bd41f038ee36f304 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5ce25d1ba3a3902c5edd840709e06e3579f0fd1aaf1d933f4b665ef17aaac701cb899c10ae0e080220efabf17695ba9ab5b723f3ce5ebcd0 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea26ee37f92da881bc8bd2bd42dc8429c7bfa424da495ae52b3827f9fb4b5170be7ee575809132c9807ed5e1296676949ae9442f336fcc919942 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea267db230de12f4bfb9e0c45618f9f8242985e94b16231b141b46cf6ae91059500aafe866c58c3abf921da7e21c182ac7632d3e82afdfcd8af3 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea269de35bbd04feda654717c0b9d935fe4ae72bbb84f2efe7ae417270d230bb234e4c10c3f32cb6455264c411d830cc73f1c67e4d0860e28c96 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea2617de751635db2b84923c05bfc1e1bc1191d3755125e3677ea95a73d97a6c708ddfbcabf473c6f8acad91a9a95633aa1e 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=46374fe1dc59ea261779d1fc338bd750aa85b7fc9de57e1f7f168b3e7bd0111a406ec96d030fc54d0b4f533a247b26706af70f985af9263d 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cb80778af1ddd9f8dcdf4b778fb92ab7506d3d3de71355c3663c8b29a22467970e7c24eb0183e298131e67e08aa1722efa5f44e51ae6fd38c9669bdd45baaa0b9badee3faf5b5c328bf11b825629318a 
View in browser