Subject: 2022 Resolution: Spend less time in meetings
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:28:06 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e6750ee7aae3cb5aae3285ebaf45ea0b75005aea7933bbbff265408961696982e057e816a859d2270811dc720c62a8c4659c5cf576bb7813b41624e2b9d61ba1 

Save time with Slack Huddles and clips

The new year brings the opportunity to explore new ways of working. New ways to get a little time back in your day by spending less time in meetings.

Solve problems faster with Slack Huddles

https://slack.com/help/articles/4402059015315-Use-huddles-in-Slack 
Huddles  are an always-available and audio-first way to communicate in a Slack channel or direct message—and typically last only 10 minutes on average. For those times when it’s easier to just talk something through, try a huddle instead of booking that 30 minute meeting.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e6750ee7aae3cb5ada43117720494fa334b829a0026f92a6ddfea6ee1268f34eb0a71f1f189d673f501a6da42b3f9cf85d37a878061912acb20cf00a6690031e 
TRY A HUDDLE 

Share updates with an audio or video clip

Working across teams, departments and timezones can mean it's difficult to find a meeting time that works for everyone. Next time, skip the meeting and 
https://slack.com/help/articles/4406235165587-Record-audio-and-video-clips-in-Slack 
share your updates  through a short audio or video clip, directly within Slack.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e6750ee7aae3cb5a2998f468d565d690767bfea4e91521ce58a86bf5a184b0ea5ea81cfced9637a52d3fb00211dec589dce5f7883f35cba037a03690277c0a9e 
CREATE A CLIP 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b654bd9e6f6cc0638a701f58b5f84d39e0cfc2c3c4472661ee16ba8d0ddbc0f6617b77ec1d08627b3e68fd0733661bb14537b2518bc6dba781b 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65a320e7d07c3434f91a459c6cb0f7b8802e86fe42ae1d45680faf16a61d62f43dcb4f975d27386a000c3bac2e2a246750a0b36e566cc26baa 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65ff40eb018f9e47982b7ebea0758f3065b208e4fff60b6cf27e1513d77cfc268248856b221f701891d8d0a5e93c3e3f5bfd38256a2669cc51 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65ed1cf2c2138395a9679ee29227a57c2b909f85bba501b6734cd789a5412dd617cad82731a206d989b90cc92425bea1407c982a18d81c5dd5 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65c16d120f27552a87ffaa4bba6e5dfad181369a8bda7d130a6df6210f21f68c9c849a833aeaaf5e75cc3ec9aedfa380c4d431e02b47f5d89e 

©2022 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e6750ee7aae3cb5aae3285ebaf45ea0b75005aea7933bbbff265408961696982e057e816a859d2270811dc720c62a8c4659c5cf576bb7813b41624e2b9d61ba1 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b6542a48e49f6642b1e9ab1d965b0d48f8e845166df6116347076313b0683df4202ec43e81463ea62ac139e96a1f7536bc3eb99cf989eca3485 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65a8fbf440ea68831ff1b3615078ad51ddaee4e02c556a137b41048998d9f78c8a3605f62ecffe5d9f10db132e145a696d92df84a00064a54f 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b65a46fd93a119caf14e1cfca4cb7033f8b5f51217ffa46f005a49412180545949cd9728d37efb62c12b41199efe2207105f93f1237ab120a9a 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b6502235b058a611f7b325d7bc07410b6fb043f73deafb93de975e2e03731a11a93639272c8e40eea57231a7cddf9f68dbb04d09dfbd431b27a 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=da05bc26af237b6595913574bf5ea8a6676237d0c267690f82400c24dea883cbac1e51499fe6e667378b910c5833d8df1920ba223243cdbdad78be60e3b1275a 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=272fc4fcfb3a0c5879420785a060a37c10f723ca45644b959bb56f6ce5498bd0921725c1ae7144b465476ca59a7275eb43b818fd1bc174f52168e137cb9583dbfd9e1e3750038c8f49ba46eb6cf76c3c 
View in browser