Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:51:48 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbbc15026b4f1a39e6139ff1bd7f540666bd8d81d831553cc04955d65d93f4c6a566679366f263d68a81abff5984772707af43354065deee2d 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbbc15026b4f1a39e6139ff1bd7f540666bd8d81d831553cc04955d65d93f4c6a566679366f263d68a81abff5984772707af43354065deee2d 
REGISTER 

This is your final reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack, this Wednesday December 8, 11:30am IST. 

Join us to learn from Slack’s Customer Success team on how anyone can turn routine processes into automated workflows without writing a single line of code. 

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbbc15026b4f1a39e6139ff1bd7f540666bd8d81d831553cc04955d65d93f4c6a566679366f263d68a81abff5984772707af43354065deee2d 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbb40e0a15ef2ab3669f2b226fdc7175675cc7aaa162d55d5a4513f23a8cab14faf23d0e65259f56251106b119bc34b2be0c551e6ce84405af 
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db04f6ac9952fb53266082f7084ea70a3356d894c6475a2aa567d884869abcd033a101a7ce1ffd6847692c74e8b756566133931810ed8a343b 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dba04eff6d19282ce7d4477830b80c061dd2f615abb0bdc5efd4226c976a68f6049c1771ac6d9dd5f8f24ba604b312339e68cfff09bb758c78 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db56ab49f96deedcf627c1379055e598d4074002b3b218b18d6263318649c0ff47f74771e9867b8d6b52415fdeb3f1b9658407c2649337c005 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db56340986b16ce225141e77b63d0e0d96afb07aedbe508f2fa210991df4bccea5f318c92005b8a1644ca8544f1d9ac95f0c5532fa9bf89d53 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db2d91c1e1bf6ea4859b5a436bfa55b782801fa15a014174de9d0bb2b98ae6c9941d3bb12270f4fc6278fc5542ecea85ac4eda19c1075052ff 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbc88208af99036ae4ddb6c72bb84392c406e614405fc03bba43642c00944df8fa462e0b494e15a32dd48aabec1f22b3050240bdb8c58b80ff 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db7e3bfa947b931a34b0cd5fa03c09dc8deeab46a88b36f0b57ab586716ec8848f3325633f91b44311db49d024aa93d2f0715824be4eaa9040 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2db2c78c582ab3e0f41a729ec62226c8fec1f9c9bc48ee3f3b02ffb6d7c55e467dc01fff948af3427391e121e884534ee20486fbf54a02bbd03 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dba7e3099b790691d6b1ecf1703b17f9aecd1c30122971294503e9ba2b7ed590d9c9a84b212b692ae4c498af1ee82a1c205f8cab889ef5d095 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dba7ead1e55d71b0e52f8d3ee0ab9bce210b1bd5ee55b4d6b58b3eef1dd7935aa639bc55d1bb02d522b657de0308dfb5fbbbb42c65992393ff 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06786637b5e3c2dbf4f06ab64b880f33bc6fc2af184d0cdc74963aec0b1f3cfce33f31415ea4e3b4ebe1758c943f225a8a1d79692300b073d085b40c1901a432 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fc8bf868cfe7b9d2227e8400377706a0c1d1ded562af1d78def9ccba64ba3e29a43df6a4db98bcd2067caf1bcdf4db6c2b9217bbd8f8d10b5bf35f1b979db758d230dbc2bd6ea6e5ef00eb55183585ec 
View in browser